Collapse
No announcement yet.

Victor Conte: I showed Shane Mosley how to inject EPO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Them De La Hoya fights should be reverse to losses and all other cheat fights

Comment

Oscar should get them erased the year he's eligible for the hall of fame

Comment

Fook Shane Mosley! Probably the Antonio Margarito fight.

Comment

Wasn't the margarito fight moved from Vegas to la because of drug testing? I remember someone here saying mosley was practically sweating epo

Comment

A top athlete doping? No way.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
              In some of the other videos Conte specifically says that positive hits are covered up for big dollar events and fights. De La Hoya/Mosley was as big as it got.
              You may want to check out Oscar's physique for the first Mosley fight.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                In some of the other videos Conte specifically says that positive hits are covered up for big dollar events and fights. De La Hoya/Mosley was as big as it got.
                Even though Mosley admitted under oath he took banned PEDs - and specifically for that De La Hoya fight - the result was never changed to NC, or struck from his record; no sanction applied by any of the "governing bodies" or state athletic commissions; and De La hoya still remained his business partner?!

Soething strange about all of that, isn't there?

Comment

Originally posted by tokon View Post
                  Even though Mosley admitted under oath he took banned PEDs - and specifically for that De La Hoya fight - the result was never changed to NC, or struck from his record; no sanction applied by any of the "governing bodies" or state athletic commissions; and De La hoya still remained his business partner?!

Soething strange about all of that, isn't there?
                  yup Mosley testified under oath to avoid jail time admitting to being on steroids for the rematch. It was part of the BALCO scandal. It is bad enough that most felt Oscar was robbed and should of won that fight but then to later years find out Mosley was dirty. And most likely on PEDs for the first fight as well where he jumped up 2 weight classes and lost no power, speed and had freakish endurance. But I forget the reason they gave for why they couldn't go back and change the win to NC. I think maybe too much time went by not sure. But makes no sense to keep that win on the books when the fighter admitted to it.

Mosley for some reason has been able to just skate when everything in his career is suspect up until he got busted with BALCO. But he's not viewed as Margarito or other loathed cheaters when it's a fact he cheated not rumor or hearsay.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                    yup Mosley testified under oath to avoid jail time admitting to being on steroids for the rematch. It was part of the BALCO scandal. It is bad enough that most felt Oscar was robbed and should of won that fight but then to later years find out Mosley was dirty. And most likely on PEDs for the first fight as well where he jumped up 2 weight classes and lost no power, speed and had freakish endurance. But I forget the reason they gave for why they couldn't go back and change the win to NC. I think maybe too much time went by not sure. But makes no sense to keep that win on the books when the fighter admitted to it.

Mosley for some reason has been able to just skate when everything in his career is suspect up until he got busted with BALCO. But he's not viewed as Margarito or other loathed cheaters when it's a fact he cheated not rumor or hearsay.
                    Exactly.

The whole thing, especially De La Hoya "non attitude" once it came, out is really strange.

Comment

Working...
                    X