• Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by LA_2_Vegas View Post
      Saved to drive.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        Fury should be on there over Wilder.

But while we're at it I think Golovkin should be replaced with Kovalev. He has a much better resume and is thus more deserving
        Yea, I wouldn't have a problem with it, but it's way, way closer between GGG and Kovalev than it is between Wilder and Fury.

And GGG has a weaker resume than Kovalev, but has a larger fanbase. I love both and would ideally have both up though.

Wilder on the other hand really has no leg to stand on here.

Comment

Comment

Fury should replace Canelo.

And this picture of shannon Briggs should replace Roman Gonzalez

Comment

Originally posted by loadedwraps View Post
              the good news, is that thanks to my own thread and possibly others, we now have updated fighter icons on the top tabs.

The bad news? There seems to either be a horrible mistake, or there was a deliberate boxingscene agenda driven decision to add wilder, a lesser fighter, a less popular fighter, a less significant fighter, and a non-champion, as opposed to the hw kingpin tyson fury.

Let's be clear, i don't have a problem with wilder as a boxer, i actually like him, but let's use common sense here: If you are only adding one hw fighter to the tab, it has to be fury. Heck if both were on the tabs, it wouldn't be as much of an issue, but it's inconsistent, and it's nonsensical. It's like if they replaced floyd in the old set with someone like devon alexander. It just doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

My theory? Boxingscene staff have let their bias, and agenda show here. The only conceivable reason i could see for adding wilder is that he is based out of the usa, and this (most likely) is a usa based site, but that's not good enough of a reason. In fact, it's pathetic.

Let me also remind you that i am not british, so there is no agenda from my part.

Let the people speak!

I say we use this unofficial petition to make things right.

Boxingscene / nsb has to maintain objectivity and be free of biases, or it will quickly lose credibility and respect, and as a long time member of this proud community, and what i consider the undisputed boxing site of the world, it's time to make a stand. A stand for what's right.

What say you!?
              bombsquaaadddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Keep Wilder, Fury has no hype behind him. I am positive he will lose his next fight. Replace Crawford with Kovalev or Lomachenko.

Comment

Get that fookin' bum off there.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
                    Fury should replace Canelo.

And this picture of shannon Briggs should replace Roman Gonzalez

that would be sweet.

Comment

that's gold.

Comment

Working...
                      X