Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua: I Need Wilder To Beat Fury, People Want Us To Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
    You freak!! Don’t use all 26 brain cells at once. Save them for a rainy day
    Fury is gonna rip him
    Wilder is gonna rip him
    Usyk is gonna rip him

Your boy has no where to run...

AJ fighting no names for years to come is not a career, it’s a waste of my time.

This show was over before it even started.

You need to keep it real my young teenage friend.

Comment

Originally posted by JWHardin View Post
      A promoter doesn't insult like that to someone he wants to negotiate with, and fans in general, unless HE doesn't want to make the fight.

By the way, if someone knows the name Anthony Joshua, they know Wilder's name too. Hearn hates being asked over and over again in interviews why they ducked Wilder.
      Before Hearn said this Wilder and Finkel between them accused Hearn of milking Joshua, accused Hearn of being racist, accused Joshua of being a coward, a ducker, a PED user, Wilder even accused Joshua of being WHITE. And many many other things.

Hearn and Joshua and Joshua fans dont care, its just silly words from a protected paper champion and his old man manager who is playing the blame game when we can all see these are the 2 that have been not just ducking the Joshua fight but even ducking talking about a suitable contract and we can all see it, we know a protected paper champion when we see one.

But Hearn says 1 thing in retaliation to what he feels is Finkel and Wilder just wasting everybodys time and the Wilder goons are in tears over it.

Comment

Id like it to be Wilder because him vs Joshua is such an intriguing and exciting fight, but to be honest, I just want him to fight the winner.

We have a real chance for the first undisputed champion since Lennox (in terms of belts at least), be a massive shame if it doesnt come off

Comment

Originally posted by guitarboyled View Post
          Fury is gonna rip him
          Wilder is gonna rip him
          Usyk is gonna rip him

AJ fighting no names for years to come is not a career, it’s a waste of my time.

Who exactly has Wilder fought in 40 fights? Luis Ortiz who everyone says too old/past it and a never has been.

AJ's 22 fights deep has an ATG on record, unifications and a bunch of top tens, he also has a record of dispatching of mutual opponents much quicker.

How are you repping Wilder?

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
            Before Hearn said this Wilder and Finkel between them accused Hearn of milking Joshua, accused Hearn of being racist, accused Joshua of being a coward, a ducker, a PED user, Wilder even accused Joshua of being WHITE. And many many other things.

Hearn and Joshua and Joshua fans dont care, its just silly words from a protected paper champion and his old man manager who is playing the blame game when we can all see these are the 2 that have been not just ducking the Joshua fight but even ducking talking about a suitable contract and we can all see it, we know a protected paper champion when we see one.

But Hearn says 1 thing in retaliation to what he feels is Finkel and Wilder just wasting everybodys time and the Wilder goons are in tears over it.
            What I think is funny over the whole deal is that Wilder is slowly gaining ground on what he can demand. If he beats Fury, and by the way that is not a lock, he will get a minimum of 40%, and will ask for 50%. He really doesn't need Joshua very bad if he beats Fury. He can go on and keep getting KO's, break Floyd's record, and folks will always wonder why the two never fought. Then they will read the footnote that shows Joshua turning down $50 million guaranteed. Sad but true.

Comment

He's only saying that because he can play duck games with Wilder. If Fury wins, the U.K. will demand that fight. Then they will see him for the Bitch he is when he play that flat rate games and shit.

Comment

Originally posted by guitarboyled View Post
                Fury is gonna rip him
                Wilder is gonna rip him
                Usyk is gonna rip him

Lololololol ...your name has been logged. We will be having a conversation on the 14th April

Comment

Wanting Wilder to beat Fury is not very patriotic and quite selfish.
                  WHy don't you want Fury to win, so you can fight fury? That's a biggun. If Fury beats Wilder its something you weren't prepared to do without kicking up a fuss and dithering. I want josh to do well in career but you cant wait for these things, they happen when they are supposed to.
                  If you don't fight Wilder he will find a dancing partner one way or the other, hes got lineal champ.

Comment

"Let them train to be a fighter and fight (Deontay) Wilder," Joshua told AP. "It's easy talking about it. It's another thing doing."

"Let them train to be a fighter and fight (Deontay) Wilder," Joshua told AP. "It's easy talking about it. It's another thing doing."

hahahahaha...omg...

Comment

Originally posted by JWHardin View Post
                      A promoter doesn't insult like that to someone he wants to negotiate with, and fans in general, unless HE doesn't want to make the fight.
                      So true. It's like he doesn't feel the need to build goodwill with Wilder because what's the point...

Comment

Working...
                      X