Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LeBron is so far ahead of every player all-time that its not even an argument anymore

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lebron never dominated the league..

Kobe did, and then Steph did. Inbetween them, lebron was getting beat by dirk and the spurs. Lebron literally had 2 superteams built around him and still couldn’t dominate.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
      Got swept twice in the 1st round.

1-9 record his first 3 seasons.

got eliminated 2nd round in 95.

Jordan only won when he had multiple all-star teammates.

Irving can't lead a team. Look at Celtics this year. And Love has yet to make the playoffs without Lebron. Lebron only had great teammates in Miami.
      This is getting absolutely out of hand. I mean this is insanity....

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
        Lebron never dominated the league..

Kobe did, and then Steph did. Inbetween them, lebron was getting beat by dirk and the spurs. Lebron literally had 2 superteams built around him and still couldn’t dominate.
        Interestingly, Lebron has more league MVPs and Finals MVPs then Kobe and Steph COMBINED.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
          This is getting absolutely out of hand. I mean this is insanity....
          You are a little person. Barely a midget. Your brain is as big as your height.

Swizzy is trolling the ***** out of you, and he still made some smart posts.

Comment

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
            Interestingly, Lebron has more league MVPs and Finals MVPs then Kobe and Steph COMBINED.
            How many rings?

When did lebron led team dominate?

Comment

Winning 66 games in a season when your best sidekicks are Mo Will and Verajao. Thats the definition of a dominant player.

Just to put it into perspect, Houston had 65 wins and Warriors 58 last year.

If Jordan's best sidekicks were Mo Will and Verajao, he would barely win 25 games.

Comment

How many rings?

Steph has never played the best in the finals.

Kobe led teams won 2 rings.

Lebron led teams won 3 rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
                  You are a little person. Barely a midget. Your brain is as big as your height.

Swizzy is trolling the ***** out of you, and he still made some smart posts.
                  The entire thing is a Troll. I don't understand how someone would spend their life doing something like that.

Guys like you and him... It's incredibly embarrassing.

Comment

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
                    Bro this thread has been shut down the same way I shut down the countless others.

Unless you're just trolling like the other guys..

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                      Wait a minute. We cant compare championships because there's 4 other guys on the floor and "too many external variables", but in the same breath, LeBron was doing things "by himself". When he wins, he's by himself, but when he loses, it's 4 other guys doe.

What really can't be disputed is that Jordan won 6 and lost none. LeBron, has he won half the Finals he's been in? What can't be disputed is that Jordan never played a game 7, while LeBron blew a 3 game lead.

LeBron does lead in one very significant category: number of jerseys burned
                      here's a softer lob for you, as i'm speaking in general terms, but mj couldn't get anywhere, and this is fact, without pippen in the EC and THAT is what i underscore my point with in respects to lebron > mj. unlike lebron, where trips past the first round and into the ECF came with regularity and primarily through his own making.

jordan killing a team like the pistons that dethroned the lakers the previous year to end their reign? that would never happen. but let mj drill a bucket to beat the fukn cavs or the supersonics when they were drenched in talent the likes of kevin duckworth then yeah - a fine tooth comb is needed for further substantiation of legoats accomplishments.
                      Last edited by baya; 11-27-2018, 10:09 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X