Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *The real reason Clinton and Obama let Amb. Stevens die in Benghazi

https://mobile.twitter.com/prayingme...70748299653120

I heard this story one to many times.

It disgusted me and what they did to General Petraeus and General Stanley McChrystal.

Obama WH try's to sell stinger missile to Libya but CIA director General Petraeus won't approve because of the danger to civilian air traffic.

So they go around him and broker a deal via Hillary Clinton (Secretary of State).

But one of the stingers ends up in Afghanistan shooting down a US helicopter. Stupid ****s didn't arm the explosives. The helo went down but didn't explode. Serial number checked it was from the US.

So they send Ambassador Stevens to clean their **** up but Benghazi happens.

How convenient Ambassador Stevens and Muammar Al Gathafi dead.

Comment

Originally posted by TJ highway View Post
      I heard this story one to many times.

It disgusted me and what they did to General Petraeus and General Stanley McChrystal.

Obama WH try's to sell stinger missile to Libya but CIA director General Petraeus won't approve because of the danger to civilian air traffic.

So they go around him and broker a deal via Hillary Clinton (Secretary of State).

But one of the stingers ends up in Afghanistan shooting down a US helicopter. Stupid ****s didn't arm the explosives. The helo went down but didn't explode. Serial number checked it was from the US.

So they send Ambassador Stevens to clean their **** up but Benghazi happens.

How convenient Ambassador Stevens and Muammar Al Gathafi dead.
      ^^^^^^^^ this....

Comment

R.I.P Homie ⚰️

Comment

That's conspiracy stuff. Do better, man. Don't end up like Javi, mathed, and StefanTosic.

Comment

It's not conspiracy stuff! It's the US government at work!

Comment

Working...
            X