Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Fury Must Be Perfect All Night, I Need Just 1 Second!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
    He's #2 on boxrec. Meaning he has the 2nd best resume in the world. So what are you complaining about exactly?
    at 40:0 isn't he should be no1 if he ain't been fighting bums, always hype himself like the real thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Brainboxz View Post
      at 40:0 isn't he should be no1 if he ain't been fighting bums, always hype himself like the real thing.
      He can't force #1 to fight him. Wilder may be the best, we don't know. He's proven himself conclusively as second best. So where is the logic in AJ fans constantly claiming he has a poor resume when his resume is stronger than every fighter AJ has been facing or will be facing?

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
        Breland was exposed by Starling and wilder has already been exposed as a side show for tmt fanboys to root for.
        Lmao! Seriously.. you are the minority. The Majority of the people of the World knows Wilder is the real and most dangerous champion.

Comment

People that mock Wilder's resume'............and pump up Tyson Fury's resume.....are baffling. Plenty of tomato cans on both....but look at them honestly and tell me which group you would rather have to fight. Which group has more serious competition.

Wilder has KO's better opponents, and some of those cans dragged Fury the distance.

Comment

Originally posted by CodeBreaker View Post
            Fair enough.
            So you think Wilder gonna end this real quick?
            His power can, but he has to land the shot. The only way it ends that early, is if Fury is cold and Wilder comes in like a barn burner. But I expect Wilder to be calm and collected as he was for the Ortiz fight. I think Wilder knocks Fury out somewhere between round 5 to round 9. Having said that, Boxing is a truly anything can happen sport, and although I would be extremely surprised if Fury were to last the entire fight and win on the score cards, it is still a possibility.

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
              I was reading this and thinking oh S#hit this brother is coming for my neck he wants to hayemaker me off the forum. Noel looks like you are F#ucked here this guy knows his s#hit and he is justifying his words with reference..... oh what the hell this forum was getting boring anyway....but your last sentence saved my bacon.....

“ AJ would have had to sign the contract”....... That comment has revived my boxingscene career because that is incorrect. Not only that but Wilder’s own favourite interviewer asked Mr Finkel point blank was Joshua’s signature needed on the contract. Guess what Winkel said? I want to believe you as you were very respectful the way you addressed which is why I have shown the same courtesy and not bothered to get the interview for all to see

Best regards

Noel Anthony
              CEO of Joshualite enterprises
              Appreciate the controlled come back, that is what a conversation is supposed to be. So my respectful comeback (lol). I was not actually discussing the contract that was sent to Wilder needed AJ's signature, in my post I thought I clearly stated that AJ's signature would have to be on the copy that would have to be sent to the sanctioning bodies. Realistically, the whole signature thing should never have been a problem, the problem is that Hearn made a big deal about him re-sending the contract with AJ's signature on it to make it more real. Well that contract that was re-sent was never signed by AJ, so there in lies the issue. Had Hearn just re-sent the contract it is what it is, but he's the one who made the signature an issue. You can't go at people for calling that out, and I believe there is no real defense of it. But either way contracts have to be signed by all parties who stand to profit from the event, so that was my actual point.

And though your first paragraph had me laughing, I wasn't trying to get rid of you. I have been completely wrong on two specific things on this site, first, a conversation I had about the term championship rounds, and second I said there was a rematch clause for Vitali Klitschko vs Lewis. I was called out on both accounts, you take the education, and add it to the vast knowledge you have or that you're trying to build.
              Last edited by KnickTillDeaTh; 10-01-2018, 05:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
                Lol.. you must not know who Mark breland is.. Fury is getting Jabbed for a few rounds.. then when Fury starts slowing down.. Goodnight!
                If Fury is collecting a cheque and comes in poor shape then Wilder wins, if Fury comes to win, he wins. Not because he’s the best at the moment but because he’s all wrong for Wilder. Wilder is naively walking into a sparring session thinking he’s gonna get to throw bombs at a static target. Fury knows every angle in the game, it’s gonna be a Rubik’s cube for Wilder and I just don’t think he’s bright enough to work it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
                  Wilder is right, that’s what makes the fight so compelling!

Fury has the ability and skills to neutralize Wilder’s power and school him but Wilder has the hardest punch in boxing, that thunderbolt in his right hand!

To watch Fury try to take away the big right hand and watch Wilder try to land it will be what keeps me on the edge of my seat!
                  If Wilder is smart he will target Fury's body early. Hard to miss that, and it will set things up for the big shots.

Comment

Originally posted by KnickTillDeaTh View Post
                    Appreciate the controlled come back, that is what a conversation is supposed to be. So my respectful comeback (lol). I was not actually discussing the contract that was sent to Wilder needed AJ's signature, in my post I thought I clearly stated that AJ's signature would have to be on the copy that would have to be sent to the sanctioning bodies. Realistically, the whole signature thing should never have been a problem, the problem is that Hearn made a big deal about him re-sending the contract with AJ's signature on it to make it more real. Well that contract that was re-sent was never signed by AJ, so there in lies the issue. Had Hearn just re-sent the contract it is what it is, but he's the one who made the signature an issue. You can't go at people for calling that out, and I believe there is no real defense of it. But either way contracts have to be signed by all parties who stand to profit from the event, so that was my actual point.

And though your first paragraph had me laughing, I wasn't trying to get rid of you. I have been completely wrong on two specific things on this site, first, a conversation I had about the term championship rounds, and second I said there was a rematch clause for Vitali Klitschko vs Lewis. I was called out on both accounts, you take the education, and add it to the vast knowledge you have or that you're trying to build.
                    I 100% agree with you

Comment

Originally posted by sportbuddha View Post
                      If Fury is collecting a cheque and comes in poor shape then Wilder wins, if Fury comes to win, he wins. Not because he’s the best at the moment but because he’s all wrong for Wilder. Wilder is naively walking into a sparring session thinking he’s gonna get to throw bombs at a static target. Fury knows every angle in the game, it’s gonna be a Rubik’s cube for Wilder and I just don’t think he’s bright enough to work it out.
                      Lmao! yawl call Wilder windmill.. what that truly means is Wilder is super ackward. Fury will not be able to outbox Wilder for 12 rds.. sorry.. it's not happening. Even if Fury is in the best shape of his life. Bermaine stiverne was the only fighter to go the distance.. but only bc Wilder broke his right hand.. in the 3rd rd.

Comment

Working...
                      X