No announcement yet.

Canelo Vs GGG odds and trash talk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canelo Vs GGG odds and trash talk

I've seen many people here that are with either fighter,but I dont understand why the people that is against GGG are so upset at him..Many already called when his getting KO,or how he lost against Jacobs,or he only fights tomato cans,even go as far as to say Canelo is going to kill him?..I will reserve my opinion as who might win(but I humbly think GGG and I am mexican)..Will people that hates GGG put their name in this thread?.What I am saying that after X fighter loses all the knowledgeable people that called the demise of the other fighter goes into hiding and is hard to find them and discuss what happened..I think however wins this fight will be number 1 or 2 p4p,not maybe because they are the best fighters but because they are the best at 160 and will be marketed to a super super star status.We all shall see if GGG is a superb boxer,a great puncher or just a good B fighter.

Hating and trashing GGG is a very popular thing to do on this board. I don't know why. I have loved him since I first discovered him. I can think of no valid reason to dislike him. I think he has always tried to fight the best middleweights he could. It's not his fault the best middleweights refused to fight him.He had to fight whoever would sign the contract. He fights twice as often as the other champs and he has always been willing to fight any middleweight. He fights clean and he doesn't trash talk. All his fights are action packed and he almost always gets a KO win. What reason is there to hate or dislike him? None in my opinion.

Comment

Canelo fan reporting for duty

FXCK LIL G!!!!

Comment

Great thread idea btw

Comment

Add a public poll

Comment

Good fighters, gay fan bases

Comment

Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
              Add a public poll
              Hey tony, cool you like Canelo,I do too,I just think GGG will be a little too much for him,but I am expecting a mexican brawl(I think Canelo once he feels his power, his gingerness will come out in full force and try to KO GGG),but I am sure it will be a great fight..Now,my question,why people calls the GiGI or Canela or those stupid names?..Is it because the keyboard warrior thing?..GGG is always polite,Canelo even when he tries to talk smack he says "with all due respect"..Canelo signed the fight because he is older?not sure,but is not because of fear,GGG didnt fight a guy 2 weight divisions above him,cool,but not out of fear..People,understand,this guys fight for a living at the highest leverl,I trained before with the office clerks and mechanics of the world and some beat the crap out of me,can you imagine a GGG punch?Fighters are literally not cowards,they risk their lives every single time they fight,for the money?sure,but the risk is there.

Comment

Repect for both warriors. This is the best matched fight of 2017.

Comment

Potentially awesome fight between two great fighters. GGG gets hated because people love to hate behind their keyboards. I am picking GGG by late stoppage, but it could go 12 rounds. With guys like these though, anything is possible, and a KO can come at any moment. I will definitely watch the PPV.

Comment

Originally posted by Hewito View Post
                    Hey tony, cool you like Canelo,I do too,I just think GGG will be a little too much for him,but I am expecting a mexican brawl(I think Canelo once he feels his power, his gingerness will come out in full force and try to KO GGG),but I am sure it will be a great fight..Now,my question,why people calls the GiGI or Canela or those stupid names?..Is it because the keyboard warrior thing?..GGG is always polite,Canelo even when he tries to talk smack he says "with all due respect"..Canelo signed the fight because he is older?not sure,but is not because of fear,GGG didnt fight a guy 2 weight divisions above him,cool,but not out of fear..People,understand,this guys fight for a living at the highest leverl,I trained before with the office clerks and mechanics of the world and some beat the crap out of me,can you imagine a GGG punch?Fighters are literally not cowards,they risk their lives every single time they fight,for the money?sure,but the risk is there.
                    Gingerness hahaha

Nah it's not a keyboard warrior thing for me
                    Golovkin is a dork
                    Simple as that

Haha

In all honesty it just makes things a bit more interesting
                    It's fun arguing with an army of fans
                    I like Golovkin
                    I just like Canelo better

I try keep it light comedy
                    People take it too serious
                    I think somebody left this site cos they thought Jacobs beat him

Comment

Working...
                    X