No announcement yet.

Greta Thunberg Named Person of The Year

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
    Even more reason to not direct your insults towards her.
    You can't just parade a child around as a political puppet and expect no flak. She is being used as a human shield

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
    I'm saying that it didn't make sense. I could have been more clear.

//// is claiming that the nobel prize has made an unfitting choice multiple times and I'm saying that I don't recall other times that's happened. But I don't exactly keep up to date on nobel winners, so it may be that he is right.

Right, I'm with you, sorry I read it wrong. Yeah, Obama getting the Nobel peace prize made no sense at all! Similar to you, I don't really keep up with who wins it, but I remember that one

Comment

Originally posted by HeadBodyBodyBody View Post
      You can't just parade a child around as a political puppet and expect no flak. She is being used as a human shield

Right, I'm with you, sorry I read it wrong. Yeah, Obama getting the Nobel peace prize made no sense at all! Similar to you, I don't really keep up with who wins it, but I remember that one
      But since WE are adults and can see/understand what is going on, why dont WE push back against the people who are actually in charge instead of going after the puppet?

Especially since the puppet in question is a 16 YEAR OLD CHILD.

You attacking the child actually means you are falling into their trap, playing their game, and clearly it bebases you alot more then it does her.

Comment

She appears to really trigger the likes of Piers Morgan, Katie Hopkins, Juila Hartley-Brewer, Jeremy Clarkson, Alan Sugar and other people of that ilk. Therefore she's OK in my book.

Comment

Originally posted by ikigai View Post
          I respect her greatly.

I feel the same exact way about the human footprint on this planet and the need for greater awareness and responsibility.

But I've never done as much or had as much success as her being an activist about the issue.

Well done. She proves that not all females are useless, narcissist bltches.
          shes an actress, dummy.

Comment

bruce jenner was woman of the year so what difference does this make?

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
              She's a little puppet just like her mother was, her mother was a well known singer in Sweden who was getting 'rammed' by some powerful people in Sweden. They're using this semi ******ed girl for their bull**** propaganda. She has no idea what's going on she's just reading from her script given to her.

Little spoiled zionist puppet

79939980_2825573597487448_6450128228106371072_n

that is absolute gold

you Sir, are the winner...

Comment

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
                Good grief, this little retard is Time's person of the year, and the purple haired bull dike is SI's sports person of the year?

TRUMP 2020. I've had enough of this leftist, pansy bullshit.

Comment

I mean I don't cosign their choice to be clear. I think the Hong Kong protestors or somebody else would be more fitting. In the grand scheme, history will be more affected by them than by her most likely.

But smart or not, right or not, Greta was the subject of an immense amount of media coverage. Being a person who stirs up this much buzz seems to be of interest to this magazine historically when choosing who to pick.

I'm more critical of the Nobel peace prize, since it presumably is meant to acknowledge some actual positive achievement. Apart from Obama I can't recall someone winning it that I didn't feel made sense though.

China have won more Nobel Peace prizes than every other country put together

no way should a globalist rag like Time Magazine be taken more seriously than the Nobel Peace Prize

many " important " things, in this world... are a over-rated, manipulated, controlled, tool

Comment

I'm saying that it didn't make sense. I could have been more clear.

//// is claiming that the nobel prize has made an unfitting choice multiple times and I'm saying that I don't recall other times that's happened. But I don't exactly keep up to date on nobel winners, so it may be that he is right.

are you... Chinese, by any chance ?

you are not gonna like the results buddy

Comment

Originally posted by HeadBodyBodyBody View Post

did that happen... before, or after... Obama was appointed the Head of the United Nations Security Council... ?

in DIRECT breech of his Presidential Oath, I might add

Comment

Working...
                      X