Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dillian Whyte Gets Off The Floor To Decision Oscar Rivas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rivas has come in shredded, Whyte is heavy and looking soft, an upset may be brewing

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
      Rivas has come in shredded, Whyte is heavy and looking soft, an upset may be brewing
      How much did Whyte weigh in at? I predicted he would come in heavy like he did against Parker so he could try to bully the smaller Rivas on the inside.

Over 255 or under?

Comment

Whyte shouldn't be over 250 or over 255 for this one but he should still get the win nearing 260 pounds will cause a rough fight .

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
          How much did Whyte weigh in at? I predicted he would come in heavy like he did against Parker so he could try to bully the smaller Rivas on the inside.

Over 255 or under?
          254 if I recall correctly

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post

Over 255 or under?
            18 stone 7 I believe, which I think is 259 but I may be wrong, hate that stone **** lol

Comment

he can only win via KO and beetlejuice has a 'good chun' as dave higgins would say. zero chance he wins on the scorecards, i expect edward will install 'i am the weferwee' john lewis to ensure whyte can foul at will and score phantom knockdowns as well.

also where has this 'jennings was winning the rivas fight untill he got knocked out' narrative come from? Rivas was battering him, jennings only won a few rounds when Rivas was taking rounds off due to gassing..

Comment

18 stone 7 I believe, which I think is 259 but I may be wrong, hate that stone **** lol
                That comes out to 261.8 pounds. Okay, so a bit more than against Parker. Called this a while back. Against faster and smaller opponents, Whyte seems to come in heavier trying to impose his size on the inside.

Comment

Comment

Whyte looks concussed

Comment

Whyte looks like **** and nervous i say rivas win deffo

Comment

Working...
                      X