No announcement yet.

Hearn should offer Crawford $10 million for Brook - Land Of DAZN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
    Getting schooled? Definitely not by you.

Ratings for Matthysse? Pretty sure that fight was on ESPN+ so no clue.

Pacquiao vs Horn did great numbers.

So are you saying they put the fight in Sheffield, but do it in prime time US time? So the main part of the card takes place around 2 or 3 am in Sheffield? Are you f'n out of your mind?
    No specific details huh? PBC shills like you are slowly slowly seeing the light for DAZN. Don’t think I haven’t forgotten each and every one of you. The tones are changing. All people’s is welcome, and in the end, everyone will love DAZN.

Stop talking about “prime time.” Lol. Let me repeat for you again. Crawford is the favorite. A $10mil plus bag for a one off fight isn’t bad. Spence has all the enticing Welters on his side of the street. Crawford and Arum know this. Matchmaking logic has proven that Brook vs Crawford makes sense, even you agree. A better win from Crawford is the challenge. Depending on how Crawford beats Brook, let’s say quicker than Spence, it puts more pressure on Spence to see TC on ESPN since Crawford sacrificed on another platform for a huge pay without PPV. The narratives make sense. Crawford going to the UK to take of business, pun intended, has more people talking about Spence vs Crawford.

But since you’re a PBC diehard I don’t expect you to be optimistic for anything Crawford needs to do to make the Spence fight. Crawford is running out of options. Sheffield. Bag.

WAR DAZN.

Comment

why would boxing fans want to see 31 year old Crawford, beat another broken down Brit back to back? It's time for him to step up and force Arum to fight the other top WWs!

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
        No specific details huh? PBC shills like you are slowly slowly seeing the light for DAZN. Don’t think I haven’t forgotten each and every one of you. The tones are changing. All people’s is welcome, and in the end, everyone will love DAZN.

Stop talking about “prime time.” Lol. Let me repeat for you again. Crawford is the favorite. A $10mil plus bag for a one off fight isn’t bad. Spence has all the enticing Welters on his side of the street. Crawford and Arum know this. Matchmaking logic has proven that Brook vs Crawford makes sense, even you agree. A better win from Crawford is the challenge. Depending on how Crawford beats Brook, let’s say quicker than Spence, it puts more pressure on Spence to see TC on ESPN since Crawford sacrificed on another platform for a huge pay without PPV. The narratives make sense. Crawford going to the UK to take of business, pun intended, has more people talking about Spence vs Crawford.

But since you’re a PBC diehard I don’t expect you to be optimistic for anything Crawford needs to do to make the Spence fight. Crawford is running out of options. Sheffield. Bag.

WAR DAZN.
        Specific details for what? You want me to give you the numbers that Pacquiao/Horn did on ESPN? It peaked at 4.4 million and averaged 3.1 million. What else are you looking for?

PBC shill? Exactly how....And I've always supported DAZN even when most were saying how big of a waste it was to pay 10 bucks a month for the type of content they had. I subscribed to DAZN the first day it was available and haven't looked back yet.

Crawford being the favorite is irrelevant. I never said the Brook fight is a bad one for him to take. I'm fine with it. But you came out like a moron and made some terrible comparisons saying look how many times Pacquiao has fought outside of America....Completely ignoring the fact that his fights still took place at prime time slots. This is VERY relevant regardless of how much you ignore it. It's okay, once again you made a terrible post without thinking of what you posted, something you tend to do quite a bit.

If DAZN is paying Crawford THAT much money, then they will want to maximize the viewership in return. Definitely not putting it on an afternoon slot. Replays are irrelevant as live content is what matters the most.

Your last paragraph makes no sense. At this point it is amazing how you continue to post without any shame. I've said the Brook fight is fine as well as potentially Danny Garcia. I WANT the Spence fight to be made and already stated I despise Ellerbe talking about Crawford being freezed out. A talent like that deserves to fight the other best fighters of his weight class. With Spence/Porter and Pacquiao vs Thurman looking likely for later this year, it leaves Danny Garcia without a big money partner.....Here steps in Crawford. When Arum calls to get the ball rolling for the Spence fight, he needs to start putting out feelers for the Garcia fight as well. Tell Haymon what they are willing to offer and the number to start negotiations with.

Comment

Specific details for what? You want me to give you the numbers that Pacquiao/Horn did on ESPN? It peaked at 4.4 million and averaged 3.1 million. What else are you looking for?

PBC shill? Exactly how....And I've always supported DAZN even when most were saying how big of a waste it was to pay 10 bucks a month for the type of content they had. I subscribed to DAZN the first day it was available and haven't looked back yet.

Crawford being the favorite is irrelevant. I never said the Brook fight is a bad one for him to take. I'm fine with it. But you came out like a moron and made some terrible comparisons saying look how many times Pacquiao has fought outside of America....Completely ignoring the fact that his fights still took place at prime time slots. This is VERY relevant regardless of how much you ignore it. It's okay, once again you made a terrible post without thinking of what you posted, something you tend to do quite a bit.

If DAZN is paying Crawford THAT much money, then they will want to maximize the viewership in return. Definitely not putting it on an afternoon slot. Replays are irrelevant as live content is what matters the most.

Your last paragraph makes no sense. At this point it is amazing how you continue to post without any shame. I've said the Brook fight is fine as well as potentially Danny Garcia. I WANT the Spence fight to be made and already stated I despise Ellerbe talking about Crawford being freezed out. A talent like that deserves to fight the other best fighters of his weight class. With Spence/Porter and Pacquiao vs Thurman looking likely for later this year, it leaves Danny Garcia without a big money partner.....Here steps in Crawford. When Arum calls to get the ball rolling for the Spence fight, he needs to start putting out feelers for the Garcia fight as well. Tell Haymon what they are willing to offer and the number to start negotiations with.
          Tbh, any heads down for DAZN is fam. Though do keep in mind there are still people bent, or maybe they just don’t know any better and are gullibles to help spread lies, but DAZN ain’t nowhere near a fail narrative. We about to turn it up!

Looking forward to Estrada Rungvi, Donaire Tete, Prograis.. to close the month.

Comment

Originally posted by baroidi View Post
            why would boxing fans want to see 31 year old Crawford, beat another broken down Brit back to back? It's time for him to step up and force Arum to fight the other top WWs!
            If Porter and Garcia are top welterweights then so is Brook.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
              No multi fights deals, just a one off. This is the fight to make.
              You got to be kidding me right? If anything Brook would be fighting him on ESPN. Bob is an old shark. He would have never allow that to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                You got to be kidding me right? If anything Brook would be fighting him on ESPN. Bob is an old shark. He would have never allow that to happen.
                Bob wouldn't send Crawford to PBC for Spence in a more lucrative fight but he will send Crawford to DAZN…. For Brook? You have got to be kidding me lol.

Comment

Bob wouldn't send Crawford to PBC for Spence in a more lucrative fight but he will send Crawford to DAZN…. For Brook? You have got to be kidding me lol.
                  LOL, OK, you better tell somebody something. Bob even went so far as calling DAZN an isolated platform with limited amounts of exposure.

Comment

Hearn can just make the headline, and DAZN would back Matchroom for that purse.

Then it’s a matter of how Crawford would respond to that offer, not Arum. A $10 million purse is basically 3 fights for Bud on ESPN+. Who is Bud going to fight next, Collazo?!

Again, one off fight. Crawford is the favorite. Why Bob wouldn’t want to use such a circumstance or “leverage” that his guy too went to the UK and stopped Brook. Which would mean Crawford vs Spence continues as 50/50.

Money is everything, and time is everything.

Comment

Hearn no longer has authority to offer fights on Dazn.

Skipper took it away.

Comment

Working...
                      X