Crazy New Boxing Odds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crazy New Boxing Odds

Lebedev almost 2-1 favorite over Gassiev
    Pulev 35-1 favorite over Peter (Crazy!, Peter can still punch)
    Parker 4-1 favorite over Ruiz (I would have it around 2-1)
    Ortiz 100-1 favorite over Allen (Scary mismatch, I have it 500-1)
    Joshua 50-1 favorite over Molina (He was 100-1 not too long ago, seems like some people are betting on Molina)
    Whyte almost 4-1 favorite over Chisora (Started at 2-1, lots of people are betting on Whyte)
    Charlo/Williams 50/50 (I think it should be 2-1 in favor of Charlo)
    Culler/Mares 50/50
    Crawford 50-1 favorite over Molina (He was 100-1 not too long ago, seems like some people are betting on Molina)
    Povetkin 20-1 favorite over Stiverne (started at 12-1)
    Mayweather almost 4-1 favorite over Pacquaio
    DeGale 3-1 favorite over Jack (Crazy! should be 50/50)
    Frampton/Cruz 50/50
    Mayweather 23-1 favorite over McGregor (should be 100-1)

• Gassiev is very basic : has only one gear but can punch..Lebedev is the right pick and the odds with no drug testing are appropriate.

• Peter has only gone three round in the last two years and lost almost evertime hes stepped up, Pulev has been constantly getting the rounds in fighting world level for the last five + years.

• I also would have it closer.

• I cant believe they opened a line for this!

Joshua 50-1 favorite over Molina (He was 100-1 not too long ago, seems like some people are betting on Molina)
    • Joshua has holes in his defense and been put down by sparring partners and KO by David Price.

Whyte almost 4-1 favorite over Chisora (Started at 2-1, lots of people are betting on Whyte)
    • Should be closer Whyte is a bum.

• You are correct Charlo should be the favorite more experience bigger man.

Culler/Mares 50/50
    • meh.

Crawford 50-1 favorite over Molina (He was 100-1 not too long ago, seems like some people are betting on Molina)
    • Molina has no shot.

• Its in Russia enough said.

• Easy Work for Chunky ; Degale should be the favorite.

Frampton/Cruz 50/50
    • Cruz should be the favorite - was robbed in the first fight he dominated Frampton and the rematch is in Vegas.
    Last edited by 1hourRun; 11-30-2016, 01:25 PM.

Comment

Povetkin over Stiverne at those odds is crazy. This is HW boxing and Stiverne is very capable of putting a guy out.

How could Frampton/Cruz be 50/50? I'm guessing that has more to do with where people are placing their money rather than estimated outcome. Probably trying to generate more action on Santa.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
        • Gassiev is very basic : has only one gear but can punch..Lebedev is the right pick and the odds with no drug testing are appropriate.

• Peter has only gone three round in the last two years and lost almost evertime hes stepped up, Pulev has been constantly getting the rounds in fighting world level for the last five + years.

• I also would have it closer.

• I cant believe they opened a line for this!

• Joshua has holes in his defense and been put down by sparring partners and KO by David Price.

• Should be closer Whyte is a bum.

• You are correct Charlo should be the favorite more experience bigger man.

Culler/Mares 50/50
        • meh.

• Molina has no shot.

• Its in Russia enough said.

• Easy Work for Chunky ; Degale should be the favorite.

Frampton/Cruz 50/50
        • Cruz should be the favorite - was robbed in the first fight he dominated Frampton and the rematch is in Vegas.
        I agree with everything you said except about the Jack/DeGale, DeGale lost to Groves, Jack dropped and dominated him. DeGale barley beat Bute, Jack won 10 rounds against Bute but was robbed. DeGale went life and death with Medina, Jack easily stopped him.

Comment

chisora will beat whyte convincingly.

Comment

I like boxing odds, they seem to overvalue records and knockouts and undervalue how much styles makes fights, and once in a while, they get a fight really wrong which is why I recently put a bet on kovalev decision over ward at odds of 6/1 and 20 quid on draw at 25/1.

I think callum smith is massively overrated and will get battered vs the degale/jack winner, yet the bookies have him at evens.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
              Povetkin over Stiverne at those odds is crazy. This is HW boxing and Stiverne is very capable of putting a guy out.

How could Frampton/Cruz be 50/50? I'm guessing that has more to do with where people are placing their money rather than estimated outcome. Probably trying to generate more action on Santa.
              yeah i agree, wouldnt be shocked at all if stiverne beat povetkin, dont rate either of them. THink santa v frampton pretty much is 50/50 though, was a lot closer than the scorecards had it i thought, think i had frampton by 1 round.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
                I like boxing odds, they seem to overvalue records and knockouts and undervalue how much styles makes fights, and once in a while, they get a fight really wrong which is why I recently put a bet on kovalev decision over ward at odds of 6/1 and 20 quid on draw at 25/1.

I think callum smith is massively overrated and will get battered vs the degale/jack winner, yet the bookies have him at evens.
                dont mean to be an arse but that seems an odd example to use, cause you bet 220 quid and lost 220 quid lol

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                  dont mean to be an arse but that seems an odd example to use, cause you bet 220 quid and lost 220 quid lol
                  nah I'm happy with my bets since I was getting 6 to 1. now kova is 2 and a half to 1 to win by decision in the rematch .

Comment

fair enough mate, actually the ward one is a good example cause thats the reason i dont bother betting on boxing now, cause you never know how the judges will score it or whether theyll be a dodgy stoppage or something, had money on groves beating froch in the first fight and was fuming to say the least when that got stopped lol

Comment

Working...
                    X