Post pics of Cotto's wife's Whams.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That dress was barely hanging on.

Comment

I'm sure they were falling out when she was walking backstage, she was covering them with something.

Comment

Reported this sexist thread. This has nothing to do with boxing and is degrading to a professional boxers wife and family.

Comment

Yesterday I get a thread deleted 'cause I wonder out loud whether the forum's going to be empty come Sunday morning....... and this one is allowed to exist. Go figure. Nobody bothers to explains the rules, either.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
            Reported this sexist thread. This has nothing to do with boxing and is degrading to a professional boxers wife and family.
            not sure if srs? how is it degrading, it's infact the opposite...praising a magnificent pair.
            are you some kind of massive ****?

Comment

Not really an NSB type thread but she did look good doe

Comment

She straight up dissed her man as he walked back to the locker room. She seemed pissed at him.
                Hopefully he saved that million+ he didn't pay GGG or the WBC because divorce lawyers are expensive.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                  unfortunately i am a total spastic and have never figured out / attempted to post pics, so i need my tit minions to do so
                  Lololllolol she has some serious mammary's that's for sure.....proper lugs

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
                    Sort it out you ****.....acting all high and mighty when you probably go cottaging every weekend ......where's the humour in this site

Comment

its the internet FFS. what is the world coming to, when you cant have a laugh and post pics of great baps.
                      It's basically what the internet was invented for.
                      sort it out you massive bore.

more pics needed... this thread is failing

Comment

Working...
                      X