Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will America choke against Japan in the women fifa world cup?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will America choke against Japan in the women fifa world cup?

I think I heard them say we usually beat Japan but I have a feeling Japan will beat us because of all that bad crap happening to japan lately like bad earthquakes and that power plant going bad. It's like boxing, it help motivates the japan players. Like that one japanese boxer knocked kirkland out and that boxer wasn't even known for his power.
    Usa will win
    30.00%
    Japan will win
    60.00%
    Unsure
    10.00%
    Japan will and it has nothing to do with the bad events happening in japan
    0.00%

I don't think it would be choking. Japan creamed Sweden, who beat us, and they do something American is weak against, which is possess the ball really well.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      I don't think it would be choking. Japan creamed Sweden, who beat us, and they do something American is weak against, which is possess the ball really well.
      I thought they said we usually beat Japan tho?

Comment

Doesn't look like an upset will happen. 15 minutes in and USA has dominated play and had a few chances to get it in the net. Seems like it's just a matter of time.

Comment

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
          I thought they said we usually beat Japan tho?
          With the World Cup, which happens every four years, I don't put a ton into past matchups unless it's all the same players. I go by what has happened in the tourney, and Japan has been really good. America hasn't been overwhelming.

Comment

America keeps choking, they keep hitting goal posts and near misses. America is clearly playing better but they are totally choking. Hahahaha, our steroids failed in the accuracy part.

Comment

I thought Japan already won the women's world cup.

Well, how about that.

Comment

sorry brah lebron james isn't on this team.

Comment

TAKE THAT LEBRON JAMES! America scored! Some fat kid flashed his **** at the tv. The **** was that about? Why couldn't a hot chick flash her ****? Why some 11 yr old fat kid flashed his tubby body at screen?

Comment

America has Lebron James on their team. Chokers!

Comment

Working...
                    X