Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyway, unless somebody beats him, pac will remain p4p king...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SteveJarvey View Post
    doesnt matter what the freaks here says.
    It does matter what the ring says though. They will rank him number 1 and rightfully so.

Comment

Agree.

Mosley will be a good win for Floyd, but we have to remember that Mosely hasn't fought in 17 months, and is almost 40 years old.

Pac's recent list of opponents trounces Mayweather's.

Comment

As long as he keeps winning against quality opposition he stays #1

Comment

I agree 100% with #1Assassin.

Whoever you think is the best fighter in the world, that's your p4p #1. Floyd doesn't have to beat Pacquiao to be considered better than him, the same way Pacquiao hasn't beat Flyod and is considered better than him. Its just a matter of opinion not some lineal title that is handed down

If Floyd starts doing **** that people think Pac would not be able to do, then Floyd will start to claim his top spot.

The thing is after Pac beat Cotto like that, I think he would beat Mosley the **** down too. I really don't think Mosley is on Pac's level right now and that's why I don't see how Floyd beating Mosley would make him better than Pac.

But if Floyd beats Mosley like Pac beat Cotto (not the same style but same level of dominance) then I think you could make a case for either guy although you also gotta consider that Pac is pretty much a maxed out JWW.
          Last edited by PH|L; 05-01-2010, 09:15 AM.

Comment

floyd will be p4p king after beating shane, sorry *******s...the truth hurts

Comment

Originally posted by jai mari078 View Post
              As long as he keeps winning against quality opposition he stays #1
              when you say quality, do you mean beating hatton who floyd had already beaten? DLH, who floyd had already beaten?

cotto who had been demolished and number #1 rating snatched from him by marg?

clottey, who lost to a demolished cotto who wasnt number #1. the same clottey who loses all his big fights?

i fail to understand exactly what pac has done. he didnt fight anyone that matters.

after floyd beats shane. he will be considered P4P#1 but experts, watch.

and i LMAO at Ring ranking pac as #1 WW...what a joke

what quality opponents are you talking about *******

Comment

Until someone beats pac or floyd went up to 154lbs and beat the likes of p.williams or martinez and pac keep fighting no name opponents then i have to consider floyd putting at #1 rank.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                  Until someone beats pac or floyd went up to 154lbs and beat the likes of p.williams or martinez and pac keep fighting no name opponents then i have to consider floyd putting at #1 rank.
                  floyd has already gone up to 154. cant say the same for pacroid.

doesnt matter what you consider though, floyd will be p4p king after beating shane

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
                    floyd has already gone up to 154. cant say the same for pacroid.
                    You owning yourself.

You and your logic that Pac's on roids?

But you take pride that Floyd made it at 154 already?

You base your logic on how Pac is juicin' attributed by his weight climb somehow?

LOL same thing can be applied to Floyd then don't it?

Comment

Originally posted by Tamis_Siensya View Post
                      You owning yourself.

You and your logic that Pac's on roids?

But you take pride that Floyd made it at 154 already?

You base your logic on how Pac is juicin' attributed by his weight climb somehow?

LOL same thing can be applied to Floyd then don't it?
                      i never said pacroids climb in weight has to deal with juicing...shush clown

Comment

Working...
                      X