Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hate to do it to you Chief, my brother, but I got to bounce before I turn this laptop into a ****in' pillow. Those benzos ain't ****in' around.

Stay safe, man. Get that afternoon nap in if you can, I'd say you need it

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
      I will walk up to a complete stranger and throw 220lbs of pissed off aggression in his mouth over you dude. No questions asked.
      Lol, well, I'm only 148lbs, but they'ed have one crazy white boy to deal with if they started funkin with the big homie Chief. One mo fo the road.....

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
        Hate to do it to you Chief, my brother, but I got to bounce before I turn this laptop into a ****in' pillow. Those benzos ain't ****in' around.

Stay safe, man. Get that afternoon nap in if you can, I'd say you need it

Fa Sho Bringer my man. Get you some rest homie. The countdown is at 8 days. 8 days from now I catch my 1st flight of many to make it halfway cross the globe to the place I call home.

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
        Lol, well, I'm only 148lbs, but they'ed have one crazy white boy to deal with if they started funkin with the big homie Chief. One mo fo the road.....

Already SP mah homie. All-Mutha****in-Ready.

Comment

• Anybody up? i got 20 mins before I hit the sack

Comment

• I woulda been sleep if it wasnt for our neighborhood welcoming committee. So needless to say Reed you just might be stuck with lil ol' me for the next 20 mins or so.

Comment

• Haha its all good chief... Just finishing up my nightly greygoose and low fat cottage cheese snack... Yyyyyyeahhh buddy

Comment

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                Haha its all good chief... Just finishing up my nightly greygoose and low fat cottage cheese snack... Yyyyyyeahhh buddy
                Im bout dry as a 3 legged camel eatin a sack of crackers. But I do have a cup of noodles and a crystal light in a water bottle on deck. Woulda been back sooner but I had to wait for the all clear. I'd beat the turban off a snake charmer with a frozen monkey paw for a shot of goose right now, and I dont even **** with the white.

Comment

• Where you at rit now chief?

Comment

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                    Where you at rit now chief?
                    Asadabad, Afghanistan Reed mah man. Atleast for the next 8 days or so. Then Im bringin my ass back on the other side of the globe when I am much more comfortable. And where teh liquor is readily at mah fingertips.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                      Im bout dry as a 3 legged camel eatin a sack of crackers. But I do have a cup of noodles and a crystal light in a water bottle on deck. Woulda been back sooner but I had to wait for the all clear. I'd beat the turban off a snake charmer with a frozen monkey paw for a shot of goose right now, and I dont even **** with the white.

lotta racial undertones in that post chief

Comment

Working...
                      X