Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Member Lounges > The Limey Lounge

Old 09-11-2008, 07:34 PM
Dynamite Kid
Slicker than your average

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Rep Power: 60 Dynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,742,737,951.31
Total Points: 5,747,264,008.41
Consistently illuminating - abadger quality poster. - Melly-Mel Calm down kid. Take this. You'll learn eventually. - BatTheMan Vastine is the prime example of a Liverpool fan. A bias cunt who talks utter shit but actually believes what he is saying!! - Tuggers1986 A Beer for the Bulldog! - The Surgeon 
We Fresh! - Dorian No Message - cottothechamp Have a brew on me homey - mangler To the fight night creator - Stoppage A beer for one of Boxing Scene's best. - Shadows 
Have a tuna melt - mangler Thanks for all the help! - Shadows Cheers man. just keeping it cool - 120 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - dagrtst Gay and Lesbian Pride - -Minstrel Man- Gay and Lesbian Pride - -Minstrel Man- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mozza View Post
Neither has Babel really, not at Liverpool anyway. My inclination is that Walcott is too small to play through the middle, much will depend on how he develops in the next few years, he still has plenty of time ahead of him.
thats a fair point he does seem to struggle physically when played upfront but as you said he can develop that side of his game in time i dont think he will ever be a power house like Henry he is just not built that way but he can learn to hold defenders off better and shield the ball when he has to but he will probably be looking for through balls rather than being a link man but i agree with what you are saying he deffo needs to be streetwise if he is to play up top
Old 09-11-2008, 07:55 PM
abadger
Real Talk

Rep Power: 26 abadger has a reputation beyond reputeabadger has a reputation beyond reputeabadger has a reputation beyond reputeabadger has a reputation beyond reputeabadger has a reputation beyond reputeabadger has a reputation beyond reputeabadger has a reputation beyond reputeabadger has a reputation beyond reputeabadger has a reputation beyond reputeabadger has a reputation beyond reputeabadger has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 380,808.07
Total Points: 651,636.26
You're a good poster! - Tunney The brains of the outfit - Chunk Cheers, Calzaghe PWNED the yank, lacy-calzaghe all over again HAHA - ~Lucky13~ It's gonna be a long night tonight! - BatTheMan Top allround poster! Pizza owns! - KrisSilver 
For you and Joe - MizzzouMan 3K posts - T-97 cheers abadger we debate back and fourth and its good banter we dont have to always agree i respect your opinion though - Terrible... Thank you - boxing_prospect Great Poster - Dorian 
4k bro - Melly-Mel please vote richloc for mod in 2008 - Left Hook Tua freedom to the cornish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Left Hook Tua Thanks for the endless help champ.   I owe you one. - Spiegelo Help you stay up - T-97 
Welcome back abadger!!! - abosworth No Message - T-97 boxingscene's Top Ten Serious Posters - mickey gomez 

Theo IMO. He's closer to being a proper striker than Babel, but they're both young so we'll see.

I actually wish Theo hadn't got that hattrick, because now he's going to get hyped out of all proportion, just like Rooney.
Old 09-12-2008, 01:15 PM
Alexis Vastine
Banned

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0 Alexis Vastine is an unknown quantity at this point
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 65,106.70
Thought you needed something to suck, and as this is your favourite... - GreatJoe Since you're too shy to admit you want the real thing. - Equilibrium 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - OASIS_LAD 

Babel scores more goals including alot from outside the box too and in the Champions League. But Theo is a much better player, because besides scoring more goals Ryan loses the ball alot and isn't getting as good as predicted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrible... View Post
who is the more natural finisher Theo or Babel ?

Babel has the edge on goal tally allthough i think that is misleading as Walcott has been having a confidence crisis for the last 12 months and has lots of preasure heaped on his shoulders after his world cup inclusion

im not overreacting to Theo's hatrick its just ive always maintained that Theo is a natural goal scorer and a few months ago i commented on a vid on youtube and i was having an argument with a Liverpool fan cause i thought Walcott was a better finisher and he thought Babel was the better Finisher

who do you think is the more natural finisher ,better finisher

BTW the biased Pool fan has no need to comment we know he picks Babel by default because he is soo biased

watch the composure he never lashes at the ball placement

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
At the end of a sentence, you press the full stop button. It really is that simple!!! I know chavs text each other without full stops, but you have a wider audience on here, yeah?
Old 09-12-2008, 01:16 PM
Dynamite Kid

Rep Power: 60 Dynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond repute
Consistently illuminating - abadger quality poster. - Melly-Mel Calm down kid. Take this. You'll learn eventually. - BatTheMan Vastine is the prime example of a Liverpool fan. A bias cunt who talks utter shit but actually believes what he is saying!! - Tuggers1986 A Beer for the Bulldog! - The Surgeon 
We Fresh! - Dorian No Message - cottothechamp Have a brew on me homey - mangler To the fight night creator - Stoppage A beer for one of Boxing Scene's best. - Shadows 
Have a tuna melt - mangler Thanks for all the help! - Shadows Cheers man. just keeping it cool - 120 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - dagrtst Gay and Lesbian Pride - -Minstrel Man- Gay and Lesbian Pride - -Minstrel Man- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexis Vastine View Post
Babel scores more goals including alot from outside the box too and in the Champions League. But Theo is a much better player, because besides scoring more goals Ryan loses the ball alot and isn't getting as good as predicted.

At the end of a sentence, you press the full stop button. It really is that simple!!! I know chavs text each other without full stops, but you have a wider audience on here, yeah?
bumping my threads cheers i love the points
Old 09-12-2008, 01:21 PM
Alexis Vastine
Banned

Thought you needed something to suck, and as this is your favourite... - GreatJoe Since you're too shy to admit you want the real thing. - Equilibrium 

You're very welcome, and it's also very sad that you care about so much about points. You should be more worried about your inability to use full stops. Kids nowadays!
Old 09-12-2008, 01:23 PM
Dynamite Kid

Quote:
You're very welcome, and it's also very sad that you care about so much about points. You should be more worried about your inability to use full stops. Kids nowadays!

well im not if i was i would use spell checker so i dont understand why you keep referring to grammer mistakes it does'nt bother me one bit
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Old 09-12-2008, 01:28 PM
Alexis Vastine
Banned

It's grammar, and it's doesn't. You said mistakes which means you didn't do it intentionally. That's sad, I thought you were going to say you can't be asked because you think your a cool chav.

Seriously mate, I ain't even taking the piss. Your posts simply don't make sense! try writing them in english, yeah.
Old 09-12-2008, 01:30 PM
Dynamite Kid

Quote:
It's grammar, and it's doesn't. You said mistakes which means you didn't do it intentionally. That's sad, I thought you were going to say you can't be asked because you think your a cool chav.

Seriously mate, I ain't even taking the piss. Your posts simply don't make sense! try writing them in english, yeah.
changing the subject again huh

ownage right there
Old 09-12-2008, 01:33 PM
Alexis Vastine
Banned

WTF is this kid on about? I ain't joking and definitely not changing the subject. I don't understand your dumb chav language posts!!! No kidding mate, you've taken your Fred perry lifestyle too far.
Old 09-12-2008, 01:35 PM
Dynamite Kid

Quote:
WTF is this kid on about? I ain't joking and definitely not changing the subject. I don't understand your dumb chav language posts!!! No kidding mate, you've taken your Fred perry lifestyle too far.
you understand you just dont like admitting when you are being owned

lets get back to Boxing who are your favourite fighters ?

Share This With Friends

Tags
babel, finisher, natural, theo

User Tag List