Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Member Lounges > The Limey Lounge

Old 09-12-2008, 12:44 PM
Alexis Vastine
Banned

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0 Alexis Vastine is an unknown quantity at this point
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 64,224.70
Thought you needed something to suck, and as this is your favourite... - GreatJoe Since you're too shy to admit you want the real thing. - Equilibrium 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - OASIS_LAD 

Repeating what i said to you a few pages back won't change the fact that I was right in prediction and you were wrong, asd always.

I'm more of a regular in the training forum, because unlike fat english armchair bums and PC warriors, I got to go to boxing now. The only reason why I watch so many fight tapes. In the meantime, you need to lose your virginity and learn about full stops.
Old 09-12-2008, 12:46 PM
Dynamite Kid
Slicker than your average

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Rep Power: 60 Dynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,742,737,951.31
Total Points: 5,747,228,575.41
Consistently illuminating - abadger quality poster. - Melly-Mel Calm down kid. Take this. You'll learn eventually. - BatTheMan Vastine is the prime example of a Liverpool fan. A bias cunt who talks utter shit but actually believes what he is saying!! - Tuggers1986 A Beer for the Bulldog! - The Surgeon 
We Fresh! - Dorian No Message - cottothechamp Have a brew on me homey - mangler To the fight night creator - Stoppage A beer for one of Boxing Scene's best. - Shadows 
Have a tuna melt - mangler Thanks for all the help! - Shadows Cheers man. just keeping it cool - 120 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - dagrtst Gay and Lesbian Pride - -Minstrel Man- Gay and Lesbian Pride - -Minstrel Man- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexis Vastine View Post
Repeating what i said to you a few pages back won't change the fact that I was right in prediction and you were wrong, asd always.

I'm more of a regular in the training forum, because unlike fat english armchair bums and PC warriors, I got to go to boxing now. The only reason why I watch so many fight tapes. In the meantime, you need to lose your virginity and learn about full stops.

yeah yeah

your a bum mate and you know jack about Boxing thats why you stay away from NSB

you are a casual fan mate ive Boxed and i dont mean just sparring down the local gym ive had fights for a club and i was training at a pro gym not so long ago

Last edited by Terrible...; 09-12-2008 at 12:50 PM.
Old 09-13-2008, 06:40 AM
Tuggers1986
Yo Momma Loves Gravy

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Rep Power: 63 Tuggers1986 has a reputation beyond reputeTuggers1986 has a reputation beyond reputeTuggers1986 has a reputation beyond reputeTuggers1986 has a reputation beyond reputeTuggers1986 has a reputation beyond reputeTuggers1986 has a reputation beyond reputeTuggers1986 has a reputation beyond reputeTuggers1986 has a reputation beyond reputeTuggers1986 has a reputation beyond reputeTuggers1986 has a reputation beyond reputeTuggers1986 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,849,862,601,925.91
Total Points: 1,002,879,892,825,644.50
Cheers to MF'in Talespin - lvballer42 here u go - MILE KITIC SuperTuggers! - T-97 STOP CRYING! - Vegeta SEPTIMUS! - mgkirkpatrick 
Thanks, Tug! You're a good dude. - Bendigo Great links - WelshDevilRob Congrats! - Mickey Gomez Nice sunny day, perfect for an ice cold beer - dan_cov No Message - TBear 
No problem man! - TBear Grandad of Boxing Scene - Money_May enjoy! - jose830 Cookie Of Death - BOLLOCKS have some junk food - Earl Hickey 
No Message - MELLY-MEL... blue parallelogram - lebrick 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - dan_cov Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - dan_cov Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - TBear Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - TBear 

Theo.

All of his goal against Croatie were great finishes and it showed great composure. I probably would have scuffed em all.
Old 09-13-2008, 06:43 AM
kayjay
A penis and I'm happy

Rep Power: 227 kayjay has a reputation beyond reputekayjay has a reputation beyond reputekayjay has a reputation beyond reputekayjay has a reputation beyond reputekayjay has a reputation beyond reputekayjay has a reputation beyond reputekayjay has a reputation beyond reputekayjay has a reputation beyond reputekayjay has a reputation beyond reputekayjay has a reputation beyond reputekayjay has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 18,226,794,432,019.34
Total Points: 18,226,795,200,733.88
you didn't believe in me, but i made it (100+ thread)...cheers - D E M Dz A My favourite yank. - Jambo Boy When did you come back? - ЯiZO You don't have enough gifts. - squealpiggy great poster - MELLY-MEL... 
happy Holidays - TBear 

Theo probably.

I don't think of Babel as a great finisher. Theo will likely have years down the road in which he scores 30 goals or so.
Old 09-13-2008, 01:14 PM
MickyHatton
PaThFiNdEr

Rep Power: 36 MickyHatton has a reputation beyond reputeMickyHatton has a reputation beyond reputeMickyHatton has a reputation beyond reputeMickyHatton has a reputation beyond reputeMickyHatton has a reputation beyond reputeMickyHatton has a reputation beyond reputeMickyHatton has a reputation beyond reputeMickyHatton has a reputation beyond reputeMickyHatton has a reputation beyond reputeMickyHatton has a reputation beyond reputeMickyHatton has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 11,238,761.12

Its impossible to say at this stage. Walcott looks the better finisher if you ask me to swing one way.

Babel's finishing is more in the Shearer mode in that he usually puts his boot through the ball, Walcott is more in the Ian Wright mode but its early days.

Babel scored 11 times last season and 1 today from the wing and mostly off the bench therefore he can obviously score goals plus he has 5 goals for Holland.

Different players, both quick (Walcott has the edge), both skillful (Again Walcott) but Babel is far larger and stronger.

Early days for both players, Nicky, we dont always see eye to eye mate, in regards to Babel, how many 20 year old wingers in their debut season manage to score 11 goals?
Old 09-13-2008, 01:25 PM
Dynamite Kid

Rep Power: 60 Dynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond repute
Consistently illuminating - abadger quality poster. - Melly-Mel Calm down kid. Take this. You'll learn eventually. - BatTheMan Vastine is the prime example of a Liverpool fan. A bias cunt who talks utter shit but actually believes what he is saying!! - Tuggers1986 A Beer for the Bulldog! - The Surgeon 
We Fresh! - Dorian No Message - cottothechamp Have a brew on me homey - mangler To the fight night creator - Stoppage A beer for one of Boxing Scene's best. - Shadows 
Have a tuna melt - mangler Thanks for all the help! - Shadows Cheers man. just keeping it cool - 120 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - dagrtst Gay and Lesbian Pride - -Minstrel Man- Gay and Lesbian Pride - -Minstrel Man- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickyHatton View Post
Its impossible to say at this stage. Walcott looks the better finisher if you ask me to swing one way.

Babel's finishing is more in the Shearer mode in that he usually puts his boot through the ball, Walcott is more in the Ian Wright mode but its early days.

Babel scored 11 times last season and 1 today from the wing and mostly off the bench therefore he can obviously score goals plus he has 5 goals for Holland.

Different players, both quick (Walcott has the edge), both skillful (Again Walcott) but Babel is far larger and stronger.

Early days for both players, Nicky, we dont always see eye to eye mate, in regards to Babel, how many 20 year old wingers in their debut season manage to score 11 goals?

i agree

but i just like to add that Theo has started most of his games from the bench aswell but the difference is Theo is not a winger and has had to play on the wing in those sub apearences and IMO it knocked his confidence playing outta position

i think Babel has better feet than Walcott skillwise though MickyHatton
Old 09-14-2008, 07:37 AM
MickyHatton
PaThFiNdEr

Rep Power: 36 MickyHatton has a reputation beyond reputeMickyHatton has a reputation beyond reputeMickyHatton has a reputation beyond reputeMickyHatton has a reputation beyond reputeMickyHatton has a reputation beyond reputeMickyHatton has a reputation beyond reputeMickyHatton has a reputation beyond reputeMickyHatton has a reputation beyond reputeMickyHatton has a reputation beyond reputeMickyHatton has a reputation beyond reputeMickyHatton has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 11,238,761.12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrible... View Post
i agree

but i just like to add that Theo has started most of his games from the bench aswell but the difference is Theo is not a winger and has had to play on the wing in those sub apearences and IMO it knocked his confidence playing outta position

i think Babel has better feet than Walcott skillwise though MickyHatton
Perhaps mate, I have seen that much of Walcott but have seen a fair amount of Babel.

Babel has great feet but his first touch is terrible at the min, both players as shown yesterday can dribble and beat players. Also Babel is two years older than Walcott.
Old 09-14-2008, 02:46 PM
Dynamite Kid

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickyHatton View Post
Perhaps mate, I have seen that much of Walcott but have seen a fair amount of Babel.

Babel has great feet but his first touch is terrible at the min, both players as shown yesterday can dribble and beat players. Also Babel is two years older than Walcott.
yeah i have to admit i have not seen much of Babel TBH but ive seen plenty of Theo
Old 09-14-2008, 02:52 PM
War For 94
Banned

Rep Power: 0 War For 94 has a reputation beyond reputeWar For 94 has a reputation beyond reputeWar For 94 has a reputation beyond reputeWar For 94 has a reputation beyond reputeWar For 94 has a reputation beyond reputeWar For 94 has a reputation beyond reputeWar For 94 has a reputation beyond reputeWar For 94 has a reputation beyond reputeWar For 94 has a reputation beyond reputeWar For 94 has a reputation beyond reputeWar For 94 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 61,290.02

Theo's confidence is about as fragile as some 80 year old pensioner's legs after being mugged by some coloured fella in Brixton on a Saturday night.
Old 09-14-2008, 06:52 PM
Alexis Vastine
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Alexis Vastine is an unknown quantity at this point
Total Points: 64,224.70
Thought you needed something to suck, and as this is your favourite... - GreatJoe Since you're too shy to admit you want the real thing. - Equilibrium 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - OASIS_LAD 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrible... View Post
yeah yeah

your a bum mate and you know jack about Boxing thats why you stay away from NSB

you are a casual fan mate ive Boxed and i dont mean just sparring down the local gym ive had fights for a club and i was training at a pro gym not so long ago
Like I said, NSB is a waste of time for me as I would be eductaing the fools. WTF you want a medal because you've boxed? Alot of people in here have you turd. Wow wee he trained with pro's. It's not a baosting contest but while we are at it I have done that too and knocked a few out, in fact I've even done my pro medical and got a license! I'm electrifying and would probably knock you out.

That's why i have better things to do than spend an entire weekend crying like a girl on here. I like the way you used the past tence. Proves your a bum and that's why your still here at 5.30pm whereas I have to make my way to the gym to complete my post injury comeback!

Share This With Friends

Tags
babel, finisher, natural, theo

User Tag List