Collapse
No announcement yet.

**The Official LA Dodgers Thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could they win it all? I mean they are capable but c'mon look at how they've been playing?

Comment

• Originally posted by INDIFFERENT View Post
      Could they win it all? I mean they are capable but c'mon look at how they've been playing?
      Late season breakdown..............fwwwwwaaaaaak.........I hope they just bullshtn..............

Comment

• Originally posted by Ric-O Suave View Post
        Late season breakdown..............fwwwwwaaaaaak.........I hope they just bullshtn..............
        Yesterday was pathetic but better right now than at the end of the month.

Comment

• Dodgers are born losers. Biggest chokers ever its embarassing. Fuk the dodgers and Clippers.

Comment

• Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
            Dodgers are born losers. Biggest chokers ever its embarassing. Fuk the Clippers.
            At least you got that right................

Comment

At least you got that right................
              Im an Angels guy

Comment

Im an Angels guy
                Sorry for ya bruh..............how you gonna hate the Clips if you a fan of the Clippers of baseball............Lakers own LA just like the Dodgers own LA.........not flaming....just stating facts.....

Comment

Sorry for ya bruh..............how you gonna hate the Clips if you a fan of the Clippers of baseball............Lakers own LA just like the Dodgers own LA.........not flaming....just stating facts.....
                  Here is another fact.. Halos over the untouchable Yankees 3-1 in 02 AL division series and went all the way.

What did the dodgers accomplish in the past 15 years? It isnt fun being a dodgers fan u gotta admit.

Comment

Here is another fact.. Halos over the untouchable Yankees 3-1 in 02 AL division series and went all the way.

What did the dodgers accomplish in the past 15 years? It isnt fun being a dodgers fan u gotta admit.

Yeah specially going to the games.......it sucks..........ahhaa

nah but in all seriouslness yeah it's been a min...but we are comin' up ......where that Angels at doe?

Comment

Yeah specially going to the games.......it sucks..........ahhaa

nah but in all seriouslness yeah it's been a min...but we are comin' up ......where that Angels at doe?
                      Dayuuuummm!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X