Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Im buying may vs mac and i dont give a damm!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by djcomplex View Post
    Why would i not, I've supported boxing for years what is so wrong in buying into entertainment, **** i like to be entertained...lol why would i not pay to see if the ''unthinkable'' happens and somewhere during them twelve rounds mcrogory lands clean??

''oh its like the wwe'' stfu it aint! like or not they are going to be trading punches not planned bodyslams and special moves...

i understand the concern but so what either way this is going to be very interesting... at end of the day if you think may is going to not get punched in this fight y'all stupid..

just wish people would stop *****ing its a spectacle and people will watch and even those chatting poo will watch to because as humans we are curious to see what happens...

just enjoy it for what it is or shut up and u got canelo/ggg 3 weeks later so whats the *****ing about...
    McGregor's legs will fall off before he ever makes it to 12.

He's going to look like a Tough Man fighter who drank a twenty four pack of Coors if he's still there after 6 or 7.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
      I mean why not buy it huh? There is suckers everywhere, so why cant you be a sucker, right?
      why does it make me a sucker?? even is this is 'circus'' people still pay for entertainment.

wwe type stuff?? wwe makes millions a year why because it is entertainment right??

no need for insults just ''act'' like you aint gonna watch it and have a seat.

the fact you commented tells me ur butttthurt for some reason don't worry canelo/ggg 3 weeks after you will be fine mate.

Comment

just enjoy he fight the build up has been fun
        no one knows whats gonna happen
        mayweather may get knocked out with a tiger knee lol
        Last edited by djcomplex; 07-24-2017, 08:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
          I'll stream it.
          If it was Canelo, GGG or someone I could rely on to take Conor's head clean off then I'd happily pay.
          Lol there are people who think Floyd will do just that. I keep telling them, stop overrating Floyd's ability of KO'ing a KOable fighter. Many thought he'd stop Berto, he couldn't. It's as if Boxing and MMA are like two sports that use different laws of physics and ****. Like Floyd has been fighting in a sport that takes place in another planet where it's 100x the Earth's gravity and when he hits McGregor on planet Earth it's going to be lights out because Floyd's power will be so much greater against McGregor and his hands aren't going to be prone to break like they do every fight.

Comment

I have a friend who doesn't follow boxing or the UFC, not really a fan of either guy, but he told me as soon as it got announced he was going to pay for it. That sums it up, yeah boxing purists/hardcore fans a lot of them won't pay for it but the vast majority of the general public will. A boxer vs a UFC fighter, it's just interesting.

Comment

I'll be Streaming for free! I never Pay for Fights! Well, I do Pay indirectly, by having HBO, Sho, etc., but I never Pay for PPV's. In The Old Days, I had the black box. Now, Stream online. Same idea!

Comment

Good. You help floyd for his taxes and feeding his kids.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                  Tread lightly my friend. Unless Kamegai is paid off.
                  Kamegai getting KTFO, bodyshot.

Comment

Originally posted by djcomplex View Post
                    why does it make me a sucker?? even is this is 'circus'' people still pay for entertainment.

wwe type stuff?? wwe makes millions a year why because it is entertainment right??

no need for insults just ''act'' like you aint gonna watch it and have a seat.

the fact you commented tells me ur butttthurt for some reason don't worry canelo/ggg 3 weeks after you will be fine mate.
                    I'm a real boxing fan who only loves real quality fights that have the potential to be highly competitive.

Why would i buy this when i dont watch WWE. Maybe if I was 12 again and liked that kind of entertainment I'd want to watch it.

Plus where's the entertainment at with this? From the beginning everyone was saying the best part of this was going to be the press conference. Now that that is over, now what. Where's the entertainment at? Is it entertaining to you just seeing then two together and worth the $100 for that.

Like i said now that the press tour is over, where is the entertainment at you say this thing has? A 49-0 boxer going against a guy who is 0-0 in pro and amateur competition.

Is the entertainment for you the anticipation that Mcgreggor possibly could do an mma move on Floyd? Because I mean that's the only entertainment that the actual fight could muster or seeing Floyd KO someone? KOing a 0-0 fighter. Yea that's worth $100.

Comment

Working...
                    X