Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think Golovkin will fight Jermall Charlo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
    Poor Gaynnady
    Gaynnady...gotta admit I lol'd

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
      Charlo is the most feared mw of all time. Already with no fights at mw everyone is ducking him including ggg.
      +1

GGG got Lara problems doe.

Comment

Charlo is currently running from Heiland. Lol! He want no part of King G!!

Comment

Depends what happens against Canelo. I'd like to see Charlo fight someone at 160 in the meantime.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
            What?? Lara is a jab and run fighter with pillow power, he's nothing like either twin he don't knock like that.
            Oh i know that. They fight nothing alike at all.
            On here, Lara was apparently 'the' boogeyman who GGG wanted no part of though. He's been cast aside by NBS now though while the look for another. Charlo seems to be picking up that mantel.

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
              Stupid thread. Golovkin is pretty much guaranteed to fight 2, max 3 times a year - with some mandatories in between. If he doesn't fight Charlo he's a ducker, if he doesn't fight Derevyanchenko he's a ducker, if he doesn't fight Lara he's a ducker, if he doesn't rematch Jacobs he's a ducker, if he doesn't move up he's a ducker.

Blah blah blah. Shut the fuk up and enjoy the sport instead of being a little b1tch. Jesus.
              you forgot "if he moves up he's a ducker" lol

Comment

You should be asking Charlo first if he wants G3 or not before starting this thread.

Typically when fighters move up, they're given test fights against low level opponents. I doubt Charlo will be given G3 right away for his debut or second fight.

Comment

Working...
                X