No announcement yet.

50/50 Odds President Trump Gets Impeached

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    Those aliens are watching. I'm sure you know where the term foo fighter came from. Think it was originally 'fu' doe
    this from urban dictionary...

A phenomenon occurring to some planes during World War 2, and named for a popular comic strip at the time. Some attribute them to being extraterrestrial, but foo fighters were probably something very similar to "St. Elmo's Fire," a naturally occurring electrical phenomenon.
    "Where there's foo, there's fire."
    -some firefighter from the comic strip responsible for the term "foo fighters"

Comment

I don't see why you think this is thread worthy, are you new to gambling? There are way crazier odds on things out there than this...

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
        this from urban dictionary...

A phenomenon occurring to some planes during World War 2, and named for a popular comic strip at the time. Some attribute them to being extraterrestrial, but foo fighters were probably something very similar to "St. Elmo's Fire," a naturally occurring electrical phenomenon.
        "Where there's foo, there's fire."
        -some firefighter from the comic strip responsible for the term "foo fighters"
        I have proof.

Comment

Trump is to smart for you stupid Liberals he plays Chess in the maters level while liberals play checkers like little kids

Comment

Working...
          X