Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So is there anyone out there who acually believes Anthony Joshua is a clean athlete?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MRBOOMER View Post
    Of course I knew this was gonna be the response. He was incredibly lean to be a roid head but hey idk anything about steroids.
    Norton gets a bit of leeway from me because his physique wasn't out of this world and he was fighting in an earlier era where their effects on athletic performance weren't so well known, but it'd be naïve to think he could never have conceivably taken them. Guys like Mike Weaver were certified juiceheads, so it wasn't totally unheard of back then.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxingfan1986 View Post
      I believe he's dirty. I mean just look at the shredded look he has got now. Its just not possible for all to be natural.

My problem is that, if he is dirty, how is he getting away with it? Who is supplying him with the drugs, the information, the medical information to be able to get away with it and the testing that happens over here in the UK. One slip up from him and he fails a test. So who is helping him if he is on gear. I dont believe good old Tony Sims would know.. Rob Mccracken.. Is he getting some hired help from some underground pharmacists..?
      Actually the guys who have been banned recently have been fatties.

Making up for being lazy trainers.

The way Joshua trains he would be far bigger if he was juicing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Teddy05 View Post
        Lol at everyone on here saying they know hes on drugs, despite lacking any actual evidence

If it is just to do with how he looks, then why arnt people accusing guys like tim bradley?
        I've already mentioned Bradley earlier in the thread. Bradley is one hundred percent juicing. You simply can't get that lean and shredded without some form of chemical assistance. Don't believe me? Go back through welterweights prior to the 1960s and try to find me a single guy who looks anything like Timbo on weigh in day. You'll find some ripped dudes, no doubt, but no one with that level of dryness and separation.
        Last edited by Fury4daWIN; 04-13-2016, 01:59 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ianjamsie View Post
          Actually the guys who have been banned recently have been fatties.

Making up for being lazy trainers.

The way Joshua trains he would be far bigger if he was juicing.
          Depends on what he takes and what he trains for.

PEDs don't automatically equal bulk these days. Look at Lance Armstrong. Literally anyone could be on PEDs these days and you'd have a hard time knowing by their appearance alone.

Joshua's just a more blatant example than most.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beyonce Bomber View Post
            Norton gets a bit of leeway from me because his physique wasn't out of this world and he was fighting in an earlier era where their effects on athletic performance weren't so well known, but it'd be naïve to think he could never have conceivably taken them. Guys like Mike Weaver were certified juiceheads, so it wasn't totally unheard of back then.
            Where is your "certified" evidence for either Weaver or Norton? Other than they had muscles? Which is beyond ignorant.

Comment

• Yes and unless someone provide actual proof I will continue to believe he's clean

Comment

Depends on what he takes and what he trains for.

PEDs don't automatically equal bulk these days. Look at Lance Armstrong. Literally anyone could be on PEDs these days and you'd have a hard time knowing by their appearance alone.

Joshua's just a more blatant example than most.
                "blatant example?"

Not the right language. Armstrong was blatant about his cheating.

Very few in the game are saying Joshua is cheating. Just keyboard warriors and fan boys of other fighters.

Comment

I've already mentioned Bradley earlier in the thread. Bradley is one hundred percent juicing. You simply can't get that lean and shredded without some form of chemical assistance. Don't believe me? Go back through welterweights prior to the 1960s and try to find me a single guy who looks anything like Timbo on weigh in day. You'll find some ripped dudes, no doubt, but no one with that level of dryness and separation.
                  Training with weights was nowhere near as prominent back then, so not surprising you wouldnt see guys with Bradleys build.

I dont think Bradley is definitely juicing based on his build. He probably is because he is an athlete earning millions of dollars

Comment

• So what type of stuff is he on that not even Olympic style drug testing caught him?

Comment

• Originally posted by ianjamsie View Post
                      "blatant example?"

Not the right language. Armstrong was blatant about his cheating.

Very few in the game are saying Joshua is cheating. Just keyboard warriors and fan boys of other fighters.
                      Blatant in that it's obvious to anyone with eyes and a bit of common sense. He's not a flagrant cheater, I'll give him that. He'll likely never be caught unless things go seriously pearshaped, or he pisses off the wrong people.

Comment

Working...
                      X