No announcement yet.

Resident Evil Revelations 2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    RE5's replay value was amazing. It gave me days upon days of gameplay. Good times playing coop with my friend. Those really were good times, we had some good laughs and deaths, good farming hours. RE5 is listed by many forum members in other websites as top 3 best co-op game for PS3. I was surprised, I thought people hated RE5.

TEWithin was created by the same guy who created RE1-4.

What do you think of Dying Light?
    I actually remember watching Trailers for the Dying Light and thinking it would gets 7s across the board, I could just see things that would be annoying or frustrating.

I really disliked Dying Light if I'm honest, more excited for Dead Island 2 because Yager are developing it and Spec Ops: The Line was such an unexpectedly good game.

And yeah I know Shingi Mikami developed it which is why I mentioned Evil Within! I'm really disappointed in the cancellation of Silent Hills.

Comment

RE5's replay value was amazing. It gave me days upon days of gameplay. Good times playing coop with my friend. Those really were good times, we had some good laughs and deaths, good farming hours. RE5 is listed by many forum members in other websites as top 3 best co-op game for PS3. I was surprised, I thought people hated RE5.

TEWithin was created by the same guy who created RE1-4.

What do you think of Dying Light?
      Looks good but I hate FPS

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn0 View Post
        I actually remember watching Trailers for the Dying Light and thinking it would gets 7s across the board, I could just see things that would be annoying or frustrating.

I really disliked Dying Light if I'm honest, more excited for Dead Island 2 because Yager are developing it and Spec Ops: The Line was such an unexpectedly good game.

And yeah I know Shingi Mikami developed it which is why I mentioned Evil Within! I'm really disappointed in the cancellation of Silent Hills.
        Dying Light got 8's I think.

I was just speaking with a friend about how Spec Ops The Line is so underrated and it's a last gen game that should be played by everybody! I loved Spec Ops for PS1, there was a couple of them Ranger Elite and Stealth Patrol. Back when nobody cared about ratings and I had no idea what other people thought of games I played. You already know how devastated I was when I found out evil gaming websites destroyed two of my fave games for PS1 Spec Ops Stealth Patrol and Ranger Elite. IGN rated Stealth Patrol "3.0 Awful" and Ranger Elite "5.3 Mediocre"

Originally posted by Too_Slick View Post
        Looks good but I hate FPS
        Dying Light?

Comment

Dying Light got 8's I think.

I was just speaking with a friend about how Spec Ops The Line is so underrated and it's a last gen game that should be played by everybody! I loved Spec Ops for PS1, there was a couple of them Ranger Elite and Stealth Patrol. Back when nobody cared about ratings and I had no idea what other people thought of games I played. You already know how devastated I was when I found out evil gaming websites destroyed two of my fave games for PS1 Spec Ops Stealth Patrol and Ranger Elite. IGN rated Stealth Patrol "3.0 Awful" and Ranger Elite "5.3 Mediocre"
          Dying Light averages 74 on PS4, I just had so many issues with the game. The free running sort of felt like Assassins Creed 1, where it needed another 2 years in development and a sequel before it would be considered a good mechanic. I expected it though, I think a sequel with a few year behind it might make up for it.

Spec Ops: The Line was just so good. The gameplay was samey as most cover based 3rd person shooters but there have been few games that made me feel the way I felt after the White Phospherous moment. A bit similar to finishing the Witcher and I actually felt like a Dad to Ciri. It was bizarre.

Dude I have the same response, there was a game I picked up in a bargain bin when I was like 10 that I loved called Monkey Hero (granted if I played it now, it wouldn't go down well) but when I looked at the review scores as I go older it got 3/10 on IGN and 3.6 on gamespot haha.

Comment

Working...
          X