Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bob Arum: I Don't Believe There's An Al Haymon; He's Fictional

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

click bait...saw the actual video of this interview, he was joking the whole time if you couldnt tell from the way this was written

Comment

I'm finally starting to like old Bob - not so much as a boxing promoter as for comedy value. He's hit the fuk-it button lately and just says whatever's his head with no filter - like pretty much anyone else around his age. Any more and he'd start to sound like Clint Eastwood in Gran Torino.

Comment

I liked the dog about making bad decisions. Bob was on a roll in that interview.

Comment

So Boxing Scene takes a random black dude who has his arm around Bob to make it look like Haymon's arm around Bob?? Nice!

Comment

He's probably right. Definitely right about boxers using networks as excuses for them ducking though. All the true champs say it all the time, if a boxer wants a fight, he can make it, easily. When these fights dont happen, its not because of networks, it's because Al doesn't want them to happen.

Comment

Haymon tried to sign Brian Sutherland back in the day and Brian, who's a close friend of mine, said Haymon refused to meet him in person and everything was conducted over the phone, Brian demanded to meet him face to face and "Haymon" hung up the phone and Brian never heard from him again

Comment

My guess is Bob is joking. The over paying of Crawford once he heard Al got deals with SHo and Fox, over a year before Crawford's contract was set to expire, shows he is more worried about Al then he lets on.

Comment

Believe it or not I think this fight is more likely to happen than Spence vs Porter or Thurman despite all of them being with Al Haymon. Shawn Porter's ducking of Errol Spence is disgraceful, at least Thurman was injured and still needs a couple if fights to come back if he ever manages to come back.But what's Porter's excuse?

Keep my fingers crossed. That'd be a terrific fight. if Terrence wins this I'll have him not only as the clear P4P #1, but also as a serious candidate for fighter of the decade.

Comment

Wut the f#ck with these weirdo BS pics. Jesus buttf#cking H Jehovah y'all for real with this? I thought the face offs were horrible. This is on another level.

But yea idk about this lil comedy skit Bob is trying out here that fell flat for me, but Al NEEDS to have a better public persona then he's got. This mystery man sh^t is getting old. He needs a true PBC mouthpiece, besides old ass Sam Watson who while likeable isn't very impactful for PBC, or he needs to get out in the media more or do a interview or something. The fact that you can do jokes about him being the Keyser Soze of boxing isn't an enduring thing.

Comment

Does anyone actually take this lying Serpent seriously? Other than his fellow Serpents in the Media, the guy is a parasite.

Crawford would take a beating against Spence, and he knows it. Crawford is the only fighter he has left.

Comment

Working...
                      X