Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spence would DEMOLISH bud...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They are both so good and skilled and both have some flaws that can be exploited that you can go back and forth all damn day.

Comment

Originally posted by suffolkbull3 View Post
      Everyone thinks it will be a competitive fight for obvious reasons however how can anyone accurately guage how good crawford is at ww? He fought a gym teacher and another ww whos not even in the top 20. I had that fight last night dead even at 3 rounds each. Everyone is going to be shocked when they see how bad spence beats bud. Mark my words.
      Spence opposition is not exactly overwhelmingly great either. Hes fought a semi retired ped user, a nutritionist and a guy coming off having his face caved in and struggling to make 147. And a few nobodies....

Neither guy have faced anyone close to what the other brings.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
        Spence opposition is not exactly overwhelmingly great either. Hes fought a semi retired ped user, a nutritionist and a guy coming off having his face caved in and struggling to make 147. And a few nobodies....

Neither guy have faced anyone close to what the other brings.
        people can and will sht on fighters resumes all the time but the simple fact is that spence has fought the MUCH better opposition AT ww then buds two fights. See the difference to me is that spence looks like the best ww in the world and after last night im scratching my head wondering if bud is even a top 5 ww right now.. he just didnt look like he belonged at ww in the first 6 rounds of that fight. spence demolishes him.

Comment

Spence cleans out 147 Crawford and Thurman.

Then moves to 154 and whoops Charlo.

Comment

I agree crawford has average power at welterwight and thats just not gonna do it as we saw brook who has slightly above average power, wasnt able to keep spence off him,people talk about Crawford like he floyd but a bum like benevedez would never be able to land a blow on floyd,crawford is more flawed than people think and his chin is a lot weaker than people know,there's a reason porter,garcia and Thurman dont wanna fight spence and it's because they been in the gym and seen what he freally capable of,crawford no too,he just got more heart than them but he dont have the size

Comment

I usually pick the boxer in these situations and the guy with better footwork and ring IQ. But I think Spence is physically too good on top of his technical skill for Crawford to beat. Kell Brook was a very good counter puncher with good power. I'd argue that he hits harder than Crawford at 147, but Spence still walked through him.

I lean toward Spence close decision and possibly a draw. This could be just like Canelo/GGG saga.

Comment

"Demolish" is very Harsh

I do favor Spence Jr SLIGHTLY but NOBODY currently at 147 is just walking through the top level guys in that Division. As seen with Thurman vs Porter, Porter vs Garcia, Garcia vs Thurman, all was close and tough fights all shown Durability against each other and GREAT CHINS and Stamina. So strap yourself in for a RIDE at 147 for the next few years, it is going to be a Fun ride. Fan of all of them so I don't care who comes out on top just as long as they all FIGHT each other.
                Last edited by sicko; 10-14-2018, 10:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                  "Demolish" is very Harsh

I do favor Spence Jr SLIGHTLY but NOBODY currently at 147 is just walking through the top level guys in that Division. As seen with Thurman vs Porter, Porter vs Garcia, Garcia vs Thurman, all was close and tough fights all shown Durability against each other and GREAT CHINS and Stamina. So strap yourself in for a RIDE at 147 for the next few years, it is going to be a Fun ride. Fan of all of them so I don't care who comes out on top just as long as they all FIGHT each other.
                  although i believe they are good fighters, i just believe spence is on another level. Its spence then everyone else.

I also believe bud would have a very difficult time navigating through thurman and even porter. Bud looked very average in the first 6 rounds of that fight vs a guy who has no business even being in a boxing ring this soon.

Comment

Spence would smoke bud

Comment

Both guys have shown vulnerabilities but I think Crawford's the more versatile fighter and MORE EXPERIENCED overall. Spence is skilled as well don't get me wrong but he sorta is the "weight bully" of the Division being he can fight comfortably at 154 right now. I don't see the size difference being an issue for Crawford who I think will be a lot more tactical and will be pulling out a lot of tricks out the bag on top of switching Orthodox / Southpaw at the drop and be EFFECTIVE. I think Crawford puts on a master performance against Spence. I have a feeling it might happen sooner than later.

Comment

Working...
                      X