• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    Bill has to be 11 inches soft
    Where u got this from

Comment

That's a sad sight. Seeing an old blind guy being sent to prison. But he was found guilty.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        Sexual assault
        I feel sexually assaulted by young people.
        Things we did are crimes?
        Statute of limitations? Decency... let old dudes off... we didn’t know the new rules.

Please don’t apply new rules to old crimes... it isn’t fair.

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
          Where u got this from
          He took a pill from Bill & woke up mid-encounter?

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            I find it sorta crazy people can't rationalize that good people can do bad things. I think anyone would agree the overall good Cosby did in the world greatly outweighs the bad he did, BUT sometimes the bad you did is so bad you get punished. Thats all this sh^t is about. But some people gotta make it about more than that.

I mean ffs Cosby admitted he had drugs to use for women. And wtf kinda creepy weirdo who doesn't use drugs has drugs for women any damn way? Now throw me 700 cases of women saying Cosby did some sh^t to them with said drugs he's admitted he had for women & if only 1% of them are telling the truth that means 7 women he did some sh^t like this to. So f#ck this guy in the video & f#ck Cosby for being a piece of sh^t despite being a great comedian & actor for entertaining me.
            fik me mate if a multe millionare has to dope women so he can do as he pleases

with them hes a sick fk

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              Bill has to be 11 inches soft

Comment

Originally posted by engleby View Post
                fik me mate if a multe millionare has to dope women so he can do as he pleases

with them hes a sick fk
                I bet this has lil to do with his money or getting girls to f#ck him. I bet he coulda gotten half these accusers as side chicks for life if he had pursued them as a regular person would.

Definitely gots a weird kink. Ive heard of people who like to pretend girls are dead when their f#cking them. And there are dudes who like f#cking girls who are sleeping or without them knowing you f#cked them. If Cosby don't got one of those kinks I'd be surprised.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  I find it sorta crazy people can't rationalize that good people can do bad things. I think anyone would agree the overall good Cosby did in the world greatly outweighs the bad he did, BUT sometimes the bad you did is so bad you get punished. Thats all this sh^t is about. But some people gotta make it about more than that.

I mean ffs Cosby admitted he had drugs to use for women. And wtf kinda creepy weirdo who doesn't use drugs has drugs for women any damn way? Now throw me 700 cases of women saying Cosby did some sh^t to them with said drugs he's admitted he had for women & if only 1% of them are telling the truth that means 7 women he did some sh^t like this to. So f#ck this guy in the video & f#ck Cosby for being a piece of sh^t despite being a great comedian & actor for entertaining me.
                  Well said.........

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
                    Fock him. I never thought he was funny
                    Word............

Comment

When someone eats all your pudding

Comment

Working...
                      X