• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was Teddy Atlas just canned by ESPN?

Well at least being an analyst?

well think about it fellas...

what is Atlas known for to ramp about on ''robberries?!''

If Rigo takes Loma to school and the judges have it wide for Loma..... will Atlas be consistent? Maybe ESPN doesnt want the world to know Teddy's rant on this one!! LMAO!!!!

I'm sure Teddy was highly compensated to not make this a big deal....

Comment

They probably figured he might have a stroke over this one
      Actually appears that he may have already had one

Comment

He’s just not gonna be on the commentary team, he’ll probably just be on sports center ranting and losing his ****.
        I hope that’s the case anyway I like Teddy, he’s always got the balls to say what’s on his mind

Comment

Teddy is a bit like Steve Bunce over here. Great for us. Opinionated, excitable, a bit rough around the edges. We dont mind that.

But now ESPN are trying to make a proper job of their boxing coverage (similar to BN moving their big cards to BT Sport over here) you need a bit more of a polished sound/look to go with your product and appeal to the more casual mainstream audience.

Buncey is still on there as a pundit, but he has taken a back seat compared to what he has on BN, similar to what they are doing with Teddy over there

Comment

who are they gonna have? tim 'im so drunk right now' bradley?

Comment

Good, he's a terrible commentator

Comment

Originally posted by LalinPromotions View Post

If Rigo takes Loma to school and the judges have it wide for Loma..... will Atlas be consistent? Maybe ESPN doesnt want the world to know Teddy's rant on this one!! LMAO!!!!

first thing that came to my mind

Comment

Originally posted by LalinPromotions View Post

*eyes emoji*

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
                    first thing that came to my mind
                    After Loma gets a wide decision and Danny Jacobs and his girlfriend say ''oh my gawwwwd, nooooo!.....'' on some social media app...

The camera will pan back to Teddy....

''This is a disgrace I tell you! This is like when you order a hot ****ing hot dog with delicious relish sprinkled all over it with mustard, onions, the whole nine yards, and then that motherfücker sneezes all over it by ''accident'' and his snot gets all over your clothes and you feel like saying 'get da fug outta my country!....that's what this corrupt shıt is like and it stinks like Abel Sanchez underwear!'' - Teddy

Comment

Working...
                    X