Collapse
No announcement yet.

David Price: 'I'd be interested in Deontay Wilder bout'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clash of the glass jaws. The big stiff idiot actually has a chance against Wilder. Both fight like amateurs, have decent power, and weak whiskers.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
      Yes get in the ring with Wilder then, im sure he would like you on his resume. ANother nice win for Wilder.
      what other nice wins are you referring to? this would be his best win by far. a boxer in his prime, of similar size, with a dangerous right.

please let us not pretend that wilder has done anything remarkable so far. it's not like he has beaten anyone even remotely comparable to tony thompson.

Comment

Get a couple wins and sure wouldn't see a issue with this, will be worth watching for the 50secs it lasts if Price lands first it'll be over so not really a mismatch Wilder has a enormous right hand and?

Comment

If Price gets a couple decent wins under his belt, this would be a terrific fight. Wilder's chin is untested from what I know and we all know, no matter Price's stamina issues or chin problems, he has a terrific right hand. Both men are of similar size, weight, reach etc...Seriously this isn't a bad fight, its a great fight. 2 guys who wana be champion getting a chance to make a statement. By that point the WBC title could be vacant, imagine the possibilities. Vitali should just retire now and stop holding the title to ransom.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
            If Price gets a couple decent wins under his belt, this would be a terrific fight. Wilder's chin is untested from what I know and we all know, no matter Price's stamina issues or chin problems, he has a terrific right hand. Both men are of similar size, weight, reach etc...Seriously this isn't a bad fight, its a great fight. 2 guys who wana be champion getting a chance to make a statement. By that point the WBC title could be vacant, imagine the possibilities. Vitali should just retire now and stop holding the title to ransom.
            Good point, I see either of these guys doing the booty dew within 3...

Comment

I know neither guy has beaten anyone who is THAT highly ranked when they beat them but I gotta favor Wilder. He's never faced anyone like Thompson but seeing how Price came apart at the end of the Tiger rematch was enough to make me never bet on him in a dog fight. I'd bet Wilder can fight while hurt much better. I don't know. Price is still a scary ass puncher himself.

Comment

I think Wilder is a complete bum, but he would absolutely annihilate Price.

Comment

The Robot vs The Windmill

Comment

Wilder is the american David Price

I find it hilarious people have this as an assumed victory for Wilder, when the fight is pretty much 50/50.

They both have only 1 good punch, no gameplan or noteworthy boxing ability at professional level with the added extra of having questionable chins.

I guess it might offend some when i claim their american hope for the heavyweight division is just another David Price. All i can give David is that at least he stepped up to fight a top 40 opponent, something we probably wont see Wilder do till at least 2020

Comment

The man who lands first wins the fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X