Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forbes: Mayweather's deal could produce $250 million

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Showtime got milked and played... the rest of their boxing program will suffer

Comment

The "Euros" would not back Khan in this fight, the brits maybe.

Hate to break it you Americanos but europe is not a close knit community that speak the same language. We're as likely to back a european as you are to back a canadian or brazilian.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
        :manyWORD::manyWORD::manyWORD::manyWORD:

yeah but his fights still suck! Make all the money he can...big deal. Fight great fights with great fighters.

As Mayweather said..."i dont fight for Legacy, I fight for Floyd"
        or... "Ill be a Rich Coward"!
        F@wkin true right there.. Surprisingly people havent caught on to this.. 6 fight deal againsts mediocre opponents.. Floyd aint fighting Canelo thats for sure..

and Guerrero has a 1% percent chance and that 1% is with a lucky punch, thats if he can hit Floyd..

Comment

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
          F@wkin true right there.. Surprisingly people havent caught on to this.. 6 fight deal againsts mediocre opponents.. Floyd aint fighting Canelo thats for sure..

and Guerrero has a 1% percent chance and that 1% is with a lucky punch, thats if he can hit Floyd..
          Can you give me the Euro Lottery numbers as you can see into the future? According to PAC-BOY, Mayweather wasn't fignting Guerrero.... until he was. Maybe you could ask hiim why he thought, no, was certain Mayweather would duck Guerrero. That's a convo I would find interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post

floyd fighting 4-1 underdogs is the same as manny, sergio, ward, or any other boxer fighting 4-1 underdogs. if you don't ***** about them, stop the premature ejaculatory *****ing about floyd.

Comment

I don't have an issue with how much a fighter makes. Personally I don't care how much a fighter makes as long as they make enough to live a good life after they hang up the gloves.

I am happy to see Floyd getting back in the ring again and I will be happy to see Manny back in the ring again.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                again dip shlt...i dont give a flying shlt about this showtime deal. Its no big deal to me...why the fuk should i care. This is good for Floyd and his bank account...Not Boxing. If its not showtime its hbo...Hes still on PPV no matter what. Duuuh!
                And by the way...Jmm PAC 5 is the biggest fight out there thats to be made. On HBO! LOL Only dumbasses care about another mans Money...Me, i care about how they fight , when they fight and who they fight. i can care a shlt less how much money Floyd makes or Manny makes or anyone makes. Thats shlt dont impress me. LMFAO...Zillion dollars...how old are you? :WORD:
                this nut job finally ggot booted

Comment

Keyword: "could" coulda shoulda didnt.

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
                    Keyword: "could" coulda shoulda didnt.
                    ^^^^^^ Manny's thoughts on that $40 million offer... He will never make $40 million off ONE fight now. Hell he would be lucky to make that in 2 fights.

Comment

Working...
                    X