Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Srisaket Sor Rungvisai Decisions a Game Iran Diaz, Retains Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol you gotta love diaz but good luck getting any rounds in thailand vs rung

Comment

Comments Thread For: Srisaket Sor Rungvisai Decisions a Game Iran Diaz, Retains Title

Impact Arena, Pak Kret - WBC super flyweight champion Srisaket Sor Rungvisai (47-4-1, 41 KOs) won a twelve round unanimous decision over Iran Diaz (14-3-3, 6 KOs). The scores were 119-109, 120-108 and 119-109.
      [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
        Did he go the distance?
        Yep......... Did good, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
          Lol why would they read the scores like that?
          inexperienced announcer

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
            Yep......... Did good, too.
            ****, I had 2x on the KO in the pick em. How did Rung not get this guy out of there? Diaz had been KO'd by Navarrete and Oubaali

Comment

Very good fight but Diaz is delusional if he thinks he won the fight. He won 2 rounds at best on my card although I did think he knocked Rungvisai down once.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                The show starts in about 1 hour, but I'm getting a message from youtube stating that its not available in my country ; is anyone else getting that? Hopefully its a mistake.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxpWm7PIfE0
                use the ONEFC app

their gonna show the fight there too said on their facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/ONEChampionship/

Comment

Did he go the distance?
                  dude has an unreal chin and conditioning

took a lot of clean body and head shots, was buzzed a few times, visibily rocked a couple times,never went down and knocked rung down twice but the ref didnt count them because of wet canvas

round 7 rung decided he was gonna try and ko him and he withstood a beatdown

see you later for the fights bro

always like hearing your rbr opinion

Comment

****, I had 2x on the KO in the pick em. How did Rung not get this guy out of there? Diaz had been KO'd by Navarrete and Oubaali
                    Diaz fought the fight of his life, very mentally strong kid. Just refused to go down I think. Rungvisai hit him with everything but the kitchen sink

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
                      dude has an unreal chin and conditioning

took a lot of clean body and head shots, was buzzed a few times, visibily rocked a couple times,never went down and knocked rung down twice but the ref didnt count them because of wet canvas

round 7 rung decided he was gonna try and ko him and he withstood a beatdown

see you later for the fights bro

always like hearing your rbr opinion
                      Cheers mate, thanks for the write up. Can't believe a guy who was KO'd twice against his 2 best opponents went the distance with SSR

Comment

Working...
                      X