Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Danny Garcia Grinds Hard For Shawn Porter Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Danny Garcia Grinds Hard For Shawn Porter Clash

Danny Garcia Training Photos - Former world champion Danny Garcia hosted a media workout ahead of his world title showdown against Shawn Porter taking place Saturday, September 8 live on SHOWTIME from Barclays Center, the home of BROOKLYN BOXING and presented by Premier Boxing Champions.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Porter is getting creamed

Comment

Porter gonna bully Garcia all night. Gonna be ugly, I expect Danny to looking to the ref for a lot of help during this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
        Porter gonna bully Garcia all night. Gonna be ugly, I expect Danny to looking to the ref for a lot of help during this fight.
        Yea!because he has always done that...another sensless "hatin azz" comment.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
          Yeah i can see that, he will be crying and complaining all fight long, which is ironic considering his biggest win over matthysse was tainted with literally dozens of blatent lowblows by Garcia.

hopefully we dont get Vic draculich or some **** as reff, the reff will play a big role in this fight imo, will he let porter work inside? or break them up AJ v Parker style and protect cherry garcia?

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
            Yeah i can see that, he will be crying and complaining all fight long, which is ironic considering his biggest win over matthysse was tainted with literally dozens of blatent lowblows by Garcia.

hopefully we dont get Vic draculich or some **** as reff, the reff will play a big role in this fight imo, will he let porter work inside? or break them up AJ v Parker style and protect cherry garcia?
            Lol..yall be hating on the pseudo-black rican lol!haters gona hate!!

To all my boxingscene scribes, do not sound like this guy

Comment

Originally posted by BOXING-SCRIBE View Post
              Lol..yall be hating on the pseudo-black rican lol!haters gona hate!!

To all my boxingscene scribes, do not sound like this guy
              are you trying to communicate with me? i have no idea what gibberish you just wrote, im guessing you just had a nice relaxing smoke of crack with Angel.

Comment

Danny can box and I think that will be the difference. Porter has a caveman style, it's ugly, but effective. Danny has more angles, better footwork and coordination. Danny has a no look left hook. Such things are sure to give Porter trouble.

Comment

Porter's gonna taste the canvas at least 3 times in this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by BOXING-SCRIBE View Post
                    Yea!because he has always done that...another sensless "hatin azz" comment.
                    Has he faced someone like Porter? He is gonna get pushed around and he is not going to like it. We will see but I got a feeling that is how it goes.

Comment

Working...
                    X