Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia: I Just Feel Like Thurman's Not Hungry Anymore

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Afi23 View Post
    When did I say that Danny was wrong or not for making such statement. All I know is that in 2018, with the current state of boxing fandom, some might feel that with Danny's resume at 147, it might not be that big of a statement a win over him. Hence, why I'm asking the question.

Oh and please, find a quote of mine where I'm hating on Danny or any other top level boxer.
    147,140..no difference..all these divisions..if you can clean out 140 you can clean out 147..he has the best resume period. A win over him right now is huge.

Comment

I think DG is right on this one. The competition has gotten steep in the WW division.

Comment

Originally posted by BOXING-SCRIBE View Post
        147,140..no difference..all these divisions..if you can clean out 140 you can clean out 147..he has the best resume period. A win over him right now is huge.
        Says the man who was absolutely gifted decisions on Peterson and Herrera. In all honesty he lost his ass off to Herrera

Comment

Nobody wants to see that boring fight again.

Comment

The way I see it Thurman has become a world champion, fought and won every professional fight convincingly while also not taking the easy route, Made millions and lives an extremely modest lifestyle (drives a Toyota prius). His wife is fine as FVCCK & he just recently knocked her up. Oh and did I mention, the guy has even entered his 30's!! With all that said I could see why he might not be hungry & and if he's happy with his life and accomplishments more power to him!!! You can't play boxing if your heart's not in it stay away as far as you can.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
              The second I saw Thurman in an interview all head over heels with some foreign chic and saying how he got married to her so quickly after barely knowing her, I know that the guy who once yelled out "stop ducking me son!" ceased to exist.
              Good Pusssyyyyyy can change a guy that's life. He snatched up a beauty too.

Comment

I like Thurman a lot but does anybody think he’d beat Spence or Crawford anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by hrt3333 View Post
                  I like Thurman a lot but does anybody think he’d beat Spence or Crawford anyway?
                  I mean he has a shot but now that he's had so much time off it's gonna take a while for him just to get back in shape and those injuries to heal. Plus Crawford and ESJ are still pushing themselves to get better not to recover like Thurman is doing. I think styles make fights so I think Thurman (if he fully recovers) has a better chance against Crawford than he does against Spence. And I think Crawford has a better chance against Spence than Thurman because of the styles. If I had to put money on it I take Spence because he's big and economical with his punches and he can take a punch which is a good quality in to have in a tough fight.

Comment

Keith "once upon a time" Thurman is a wrap. He's riding into the sunset.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post
                      Says the man who was absolutely gifted decisions on Peterson and Herrera. In all honesty he lost his ass off to Herrera
                      Shat up...you dont go to someones [country] and beat the champ with pitty pats...he outlanded Swift in jabs but fell extremely short with power punches...f-u-ckers...dont know **** about boxing..It is like saying Trout beat Canelo because he outlanded him..only in jabs did he outland him..you part-timer...Peterson beat his ass from 9, 11-12..gave away every other round..YOU DONT KNOW **** ABOUT BOXING.

Comment

Working...
                      X