Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you think is the greatest win in boxing history and why?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you think is the greatest win in boxing history and why?

I say Ali Foreman Ali was past his prime a 4-1 underdog. Foreman young in his peak just brutally ko'ed the only 2 people to beat Ali at the time Fraizer and Norton. Ali did what no one thought was possible at the time stay in front of Foreman take everything he had and dish back at him not only did he win ko'ed the unbeatable ko machine George Foreman.

Close seconds would be
    Duran/Ray Leonard
    Fraizer/Ali
    Greb/Tunney
    Lamotta/Robinson
    Agnott/Pep
    Holyfield/Tyson

What do you guys think?

Duran/Leonard

But so far as I’ve lived the biggest I’ve seen was Pac-Marq IV. Great rivalry for years coming into a dramatic end. The fight just had all the emotions and drama. Knockdowns. Blood. Just a classic war to the end.

It’s sad that my favorite fighter is in the losing end, but huge huge win regardless for Marquez.

Comment

luis ortiz beating bryant jennings

Comment

Buster Douglas beating Mike Tyson. They make movies about that kind of victory.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue54 View Post
          I say Ali Foreman Ali was past his prime a 4-1 underdog. Foreman young in his peak just brutally ko'ed the only 2 people to beat Ali at the time Fraizer and Norton. Ali did what no one thought was possible at the time stay in front of Foreman take everything he had and dish back at him not only did he win ko'ed the unbeatable ko machine George Foreman.

Close seconds would be
          Duran/Ray Leonard
          Fraizer/Ali
          Greb/Tunney
          Lamotta/Robinson
          Agnott/Pep
          Holyfield/Tyson

What do you guys think?
          I think you are living in the past.

Comment

Floyd beating McTapout.

Comment

to add to the list

ali vs foreman
              Hopkins vs trinidad

Comment

TYSON FURY BEATING A SUPER CHAMPION OF 10+ YEARS IN HIS OWN BACKYARD

If you don't think this is the best victory ever then you are a fool

Comment

Working...
                X