• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Repo man????

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
      41% I think, not far off half.

The % of Black people on welfare is much higher than other races.
      Sure. There are a lot of poor black people, and we can discuss why that is.

I think the percentage amongst whites is about 36%. So not so far off.

Correction. The 36% is the number within the hispanic community. It's the overall numbers between whites and blacks that are similar.
      Last edited by travestyny; 07-04-2020, 09:08 AM.

Comment

Welfare is for people who fall on hard times.., it ain’t a career path..

Jhonny, my chihuahua makes my wife happy.. he lives good.. how many of us normal dudes just want that??

Comment

That won't work. Either you spend it the day before or the day after, it evens out.

Is weed included in the black out?

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
            These people (my former friends) have limited education. As does a major majority of the inner city youth coming up. How can they believe that doing this will ruin the USA economy? …...Rockin'
            . I got news for your friends far left radicals have hijacked the black cause and will use it to get into the White House and it’s my guess they will change their tune real quick on AA.

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderstruck View Post
              . I got news for your friends far left radicals have hijacked the black cause and will use it to get into the White House and it’s my guess they will change their tune real quick on AA.
              Are you saying that Trump will lose to the Democrats in 2020? …….Rockin'

Comment

And whites are right behind them at around 39% …...Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                  Sure. There are a lot of poor black people, and we can discuss why that is.

I think the percentage amongst whites is about 36%. So not so far off.
                  Not true at all

I think my original statistic may be off, I meant to say that Black people are 40% more likely to get welfare than white. So there’s no way the % would be so close. The ratios suggest Black people are almost twice as likely to be on welfare..

Of course, you can talk about why that is. I was merely pointing out the likelihood.

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderstruck View Post
                    I agree, they've been hijacked...…..Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                      And whites are right behind them at around 39% …...Rockin'
                      That’s not true, out of all the welfare, 43% that receive it are white, but they make up 73% of the population

Black people make up 13% of the population but are about 23% of the people collecting welfare

So in fact the statistics show that a disproportionate amount of black people are collecting welfare, compared to white.

Anyway, as I said, I’m not insinuating anything, I’m just pointing out statistics, however you choose to analyse and debate the reasons for the statistics is up to you.

Comment

Working...
                      X