Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roberto Duran on COVID-19 Battle: It Was a World Title Fight That I Was Able To Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
    Got it too body aches sore throat but I took Honey and raw garlic got rid of body aches in 2 days with that now Im fighting sore throat which is improving salt water. I'm also taking 100 MG Zinc and 3200 MG of Turmeric Curcumin
    Dont forget the Vit D for the lungs and the Vit c for the blood mate. Get well soon.

Comment

This is great news!

Comment

Originally posted by Mindgames View Post
        Dont forget the Vit D for the lungs and the Vit c for the blood mate. Get well soon.
        I’m taking that too With MegaMan Vitamins

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
          Got it too body aches sore throat but I took Honey and raw garlic got rid of body aches in 2 days with that now Im fighting sore throat which is improving salt water. I'm also taking 100 MG Zinc and 3200 MG of Turmeric Curcumin
          Up the zinc dosage and take quercetin too - it helps the zinc enter the cells. Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by allen23 View Post
            Nah not that serious has just killed amillion or so people
            I had it, confirmed. 100+ staff had confirmed too, in a prison.

No staff deaths.

Feels like a flu.

It’s really not that serious.

At risk are elderly people with underlying health conditions, who would also be at high risk of death with the flu.

Comment

I think people are so gullible, I can probably write a book about having covid and surviving it and actually make some money off of people. Just exaggerate what I went through and how the scene was in the prison I work for. Give it an apocalyptic vibe to it.

There’s more than likely some people already doing that and I don’t blame them. Gotta make money while you can. I just don’t have the energy.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                I had it, confirmed. 100+ staff had confirmed too, in a prison.

No staff deaths.

Feels like a flu.

It’s really not that serious.

At risk are elderly people with underlying health conditions, who would also be at high risk of death with the flu.
                Yup thats how I felt

Comment

Working...
                X