Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best MMA fighter of all times

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nunes gotta be up there. Boxing fans gotta love the way she fights. I don’t always get it right but I told anyone who would listen she would destroy Cyborg. She’s just so natural in there.

Comment

Originally posted by Blond Beast View Post
      Nunes gotta be up there. Boxing fans gotta love the way she fights. I don’t always get it right but I told anyone who would listen she would destroy Cyborg. She’s just so natural in there.
      I dunno how a dude beating up chicks qualifies for greatest.

Definitely not the dude who was beaten twice by Shevchenko.

Comment

GSP,his record is not tainted that's first and he's a two weight champ,add to the fact that he won his second belt four years after retiring...I don't care who you are or who he fought but that's pretty impressive, undoubtedly the current goat

Comment

GSP for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty Tromboni View Post
            I dunno how a dude beating up chicks qualifies for greatest.

Definitely not the dude who was beaten twice by Shevchenko.
            I’m sure you are relieved that you didn’t have the nerve to bet on Shevchenko to win.

Comment

Fedor.

Prime Fedor just blew my mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Blond Beast View Post
                I’m sure you are relieved that you didn’t have the nerve to bet on Shevchenko to win.
                I don't gamble. But she was a great bet. Obviously she's not much of a finisher and she had no chance of getting the judges nod against a Black Brazilian Transvestite ****sexual. But the odds match makes had against her were terrible, as I recall.

Comment

Originally posted by tophat1 View Post
                  GSP for me.
                  But he was a TERRIBLE finisher. Got KOd by Serra. Waited until Bisping was champ before trying for a 2nd Championship

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty Tromboni View Post
                    But he was a TERRIBLE finisher. Got KOd by Serra. Waited until Bisping was champ before trying for a 2nd Championship
                    I agree on the bisping point 100% .

I just think his run as welterweight champ was quality. Avenged his losses in impressive fashion. Literally cleaned out the division twice. I think the level of opposition he defended against puts him on top for me

I must admit I didn't like the way he bowed out at welter . He lost that fight should have gave Hendricks a rematch

Comment

Originally posted by tophat1 View Post
                      I agree on the bisping point 100% .

I just think his run as welterweight champ was quality. Avenged his losses in impressive fashion. Literally cleaned out the division twice. I think the level of opposition he defended against puts him on top for me

I must admit I didn't like the way he bowed out at welter . He lost that fight should have gave Hendricks a rematch
                      Yeah, it was a bit unsatisfying. But he was burnt out. Better than going Conor's route, and pushing it too far, and losing a fight he didn't need to

Comment

Working...
                      X