No announcement yet.

Red dead Redemption 3

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nash out View Post
    Yeah, same for me. I don't mind some bonus missions on a DLC, but all the online only content never interests me. How good a game is is all about the main campaign.

Hopefully that is still the main focus of RDR3, as it will be quite a wait still, and if it comes out mainly featuring online only content I will not be buying it.
    Me neither. GTA 6 still sounds like it might be good. And I wonder if Rockstar will ever make another Bully game. If they do, it would probably have to be rated M instead of T, as they probably couldn't get away with letting kids play a game like that anymore today.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
      Does he write scripts for video games, movies, TV, all of the above?
      TV and animations.

I keep telling him to submit stuff to Rockstar since he loves it so much. He's like a mob/mafia historian with all the stuff he knows about it.

Comment

I hope not. I never even bother with the online part of the game. No interest at all.
        Me either.

Online multiplayer is for people who have no lives, getting through a 30-40 hour campaign takes me over a month, I don't need 100s of hours of pointless mmo "action" after I finish single player.

Comment

Yeah, same for me. I don't mind some bonus missions on a DLC, but all the online only content never interests me. How good a game is is all about the main campaign.

Hopefully that is still the main focus of RDR3, as it will be quite a wait still, and if it comes out mainly featuring online only content I will not be buying it.
          Do they still do Complete Editions, like they did for LA Noire or later release DLC on a disc like they did for GTA 4?

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
            Do they still do Complete Editions, like they did for LA Noire or later release DLC on a disc like they did for GTA 4?
            I don't think so. I still need to play LA Noire, I only played the first hour or so of it for PS3 and want to play the PS4 version of it as I really liked what I played, but have just had a lot of games to play through lately. I see they released a VR version of La Noire too, have you played that?

Comment

I don't think so. I still need to play LA Noire, I only played the first hour or so of it for PS3 and want to play the PS4 version of it as I really liked what I played, but have just had a lot of games to play through lately. I see they released a VR version of La Noire too, have you played that?
              No, didn't know they had that, as I've been mostly retro gaming lately. Can't say I want to either. Too bad about not doing Complete Editions anymore.

Comment

Working...
              X