Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Is The Most Important Topic That Should Be Learned In School?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Is The Most Important Topic That Should Be Learned In School?

Obviously every topic should be learned, but are some more important than others?

History: The study of mankind's evolution and development over time. This would include political theory, capitalism, communism, fascism, etc.. The reasons behind the rise and fall of empires and nations and ability to learn from our ancestors mistakes or successes.

Math: The language of the Universe but more precisely the study of numbers in the form of formulas, equations, and their application to real life in terms of architecture, engineering, computer software, etc... We use math everyday, our whole world is structured on it, and its an integral component of science.

Science The biological study of men and all living organisms, but also the origin and composition of the earth. Theory of Relativity, Quantum theory, and Genetic Engineering all fall under this umbrella.

There are other school topics, but I believe the aforementioned are certainly the most important.
    History
    30.00%
    Math
    40.00%
    Science
    30.00%

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
    Obviously every topic should be learned, but are some more important than others?

History: The study of mankind's evolution and development over time. This would include political theory, capitalism, communism, fascism, etc.. The reasons behind the rise and fall of empires and nations and ability to learn from our ancestors mistakes.

Math: The language of the Universe but more precisely the study of numbers in the form of formulas, equations, and their application to real life in terms of architecture, engineering, computer software, etc... We use math everyday, our whole world is structured on it, and its an integral component of science.

Science The biological study of men and all living organisms, but also the origin and composition of the earth. Theory of Relativity, Quantum theory, and Genetic Engineering all fall under this umbrella.

There are other school topics, but I believe the aforementioned are certainly the most important.
    Math & certain sciences. History you can learn on T.V.

Comment

History, but real, proven history. This is a topic that many try to rewrite to fit their own agendas. Math & science is straightforward stuff.

Comment

maths and science. i cant vote for one because they overlap.

Comment

History: The study of mankind's evolution and development over time. This would include political theory, capitalism, communism, fascism, etc.. The reasons behind the rise and fall of empires and nations and ability to learn from our ancestors mistakes or successes.

Can't leave out Economics and critical thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
            History, but real, proven history. This is a topic that many try to rewrite to fit their own agendas. Math & science is straightforward stuff.
            Look at this joke. Look at this coward.

Comment

Creationism they need to learn Gandalf created the universe.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                Can't leave out Economics and critical thinking.
                I included economics in History portion, I listed capitalism, communism, etc..

Comment

I included economics in History portion, I listed capitalism, communism, etc..
                  Okay... strange.

Where do you put critical thinking? In maths?

Comment

math/economics.
                    Last edited by Rockin'; 04-13-2018, 04:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X