Collapse
No announcement yet.

weed smokers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree with others that it affects people differently.

For me weed makes me happy and relaxed but over time it really ****s up my sleep patterns--eventually lessening my motivation and personality. Really gotta use it in moderation.

Comment

This is a great way to recover from a fight, marijuana helps to relax muscles. If it's not addiction, then I think it's great

Comment

I have smoked weed my entire life since I was 1 year old.

I am kidding obviously.

I have smoked a long time though, maybe 10 years now. Weed definitely helps recovery. I grow my own stuff though with low THC and high CBD, it's actually legal to buy this stuff online even in the U.K which is more for the medicinal properties and I smoke that for health reasons.

I occasionally smoke the high THC strains just to get stoned though.

I used to smoke 40 cigarettes a day in my 20s, now I just smoke weed.

The stuff your friends are probably smoking is high THC stuff. I mean if they are just boxing amateur and doing it as a hobby they should be fine. I knew a guy who had 8-9 fights as amateur and won them all and he smoked regular and it never got brought up once.

Not saying that you can't get caught though, I suppose it depends on where you are in the world.

If they are taking it seriously though, they should stop smoking it so often.

I should mention the guy who boxed and won, who smoked weed. He quit smoking it and has started taking boxing a bit more seriously now. Maybe your friends just need to believe it's worth quitting over and they are good enough to make it worth quitting for.

If you understand what I am saying anyway. I ramble.
        Last edited by CaptainLeftHook; 06-14-2020, 02:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
          The "benefits" of smoking anything into your lungs is ridiculous!

If you want the euphoria of THC then bake some brownies with the herb.
          Smoking is NOT a suggested method to employ for any athlete that needs
          endurance and eye hand quick reactions!! The herb remains apparent for 45 days in your hair alone.

Stop and think whjat yoiur doing to your lungs!

Ray.
          I just smoked and still got 154ms reaction time which is faster than 98.7% of people on HumanBenchmark.

The reactions thing is not really true. I think some people are just genetically slower than others. I also feel much more co-ordinated when I am high. I can't test that right now though. I just feel that way.

The damage to your lungs however, that is true, especially if it's low grade off the streets too and that will damage endurance too, so you're correct there with no arguments from me.

Another big factor not being considered is strain and THC level.

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainLeftHook View Post
            I just smoked and still got 154ms reaction time which is faster than 98.7% of people on HumanBenchmark.

The reactions thing is not really true. I think some people are just genetically slower than others. I also feel much more co-ordinated when I am high. I can't test that right now though. I just feel that way.

The damage to your lungs however, that is true, especially if it's low grade off the streets too and that will damage endurance too, so you're correct there with no arguments from me.

Another big factor not being considered is strain and THC level.
            Depends on how strong the stuff you smoked was....

Comment

Working...
            X