Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 06-07-2020, 06:20 PM #51
Greatness!!

Quoted: 3289 Post(s)
megas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,739.53
Total Points: 56,754.10
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Thanks for the link - hectari good post! - -jose- No Message - -jose- f*ck racism, cheers! - ,GGG 
That is a good find The Manipulated Mang - hectari 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinnykin View Post
Debunked? by who? you?, using facts and evidence? or just your opinion?
1. genetically debunked

2. Cranially debunked

3. Linguistically debunked

5. Greco-Roman debunked

Quote:
Ancient Egyptians were not Africans, like they are today, big mix of cultures there.
My apologies for ignoring the last part of your statement, but are we talking about cultures or we are talking about whether they are racially Africans?

Quote:
I know this is mind-blowing for you..... but countries and civilisations CAN go the way of the Dodo..... in other words, they fall and tribalism takes back over (see Libya currently to see what I mean) apply that 5000 years ago to Egypt and any ancient culture..... they die out and do not leave behind any philosophy or writing or knowledge. Their society failed and they went to ruins.
You said Africans are hunter-gatherers and are hunter gatherers to this day, Ignoring all the African countries like Rwanda, Ghana, Nigeria, and using bushmen as a representative of the entire continent. You failed to see that Songhai, Mali and Ghanaian empire had surpassed Europe and helped developed Europe. The fall of moorish empire and their subsequent defeat in Spain, during the inquisition, lead into slavery, with the first slaves being from the Iberian Peninsula and shipped to Santo Domingo.

Quote:
I am a big study of Ancient Egypt and their culture, you're talking about a childhood passion here..... be careful if you test me on it....... they were not black as we know Africans today, by the way...... DNA has proven that.
I would love to see these convincing DNA.

Quote:
African black people today, does not equal Egyptians 5000 years ago, just like the first settlers in Britain came mostly from Turks, by way of Spain does not + white people.... there is literally as much a difference as a Scottish person to a Turk than a black, African to an Egyptian, in DNA lol
Again using Africa as a country and Egypt separate from Africa. Please explain to us how different a Kemetian is to the modern day African?

Quote:
I accept I come from a mix of early Turk settlers, via Spain as they were migrating (over a long time, 5000 years from Turkey to Spain, then 5000 since they moved from Spain, to Britain)..... as they settled (over thousands of years, they became Celts (Ireland), Picts Scotland)......
I see you are denying barbarian ancestry. Fair. Is this by any chance you are slyly trying to claim ancestral Egypt by way of Turkish origin? Just asking.....i like to ask questions.

Quote:
We can do this all day.
Don't really have all day, but should be fun while it last.

Quote:
If you actually want to discuss relative matters, like RECENT AFRICANS BEING HUNTER/GATHERERS..... and not Ancient Egypt and dead people from thousands of years ago..... then we can have a proper debate.
Again, i am confused by your generalization of the term "African". If there are countries in Africa, where people hunt for a living, does that mean the entire Africa?

Quote:
If you want to keep it emotional and pretend you were kings 5000 years ago...... that's an easy win for me.
I am sensing straw man argument here. Not every Africans were kings or descended from Royalty. My assertions relates to your ignorant statement that Africans pretty much never evolved from Hunter-gatherers and your sub argument that ancient Egypt was not black African( though you tried to deny saying so).

Quote:
Edit: "Africa is a country"....... made me laugh, but I am two glasses of wine down and decided not to turn it into mocking. (fair-trade wine from the co-operative, so I know Africans are getting a fair-wage).... the irony is too much.
I got a laugh from that, too, and i hope it opens your eyes.
megas30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2020, 06:40 PM #52
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2086 Post(s)
Vinnykin has a reputation beyond reputeVinnykin has a reputation beyond reputeVinnykin has a reputation beyond reputeVinnykin has a reputation beyond reputeVinnykin has a reputation beyond reputeVinnykin has a reputation beyond reputeVinnykin has a reputation beyond reputeVinnykin has a reputation beyond reputeVinnykin has a reputation beyond reputeVinnykin has a reputation beyond reputeVinnykin has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,208.68
Total Points: 32,772.17
tosser - Weltschmerz here you go - Weltschmerz should soothe you - Weltschmerz I can't stand these casuals that are homo 4 hearn - !a! keep up the good posts - !a! 
great posts - !a! great posts - !a! 

Quote:
Originally Posted by megas30 View Post
1. genetically debunked

2. Cranially debunked

5. Greco-Roman debunked

My apologies for ignoring the last part of your statement, but are we talking about cultures or we are talking about whether they are racially Africans?

You said Africans are hunter-gatherers and are hunter gatherers to this day, Ignoring all the African countries like Rwanda, Ghana, Nigeria, and using bushmen as a representative of the entire continent. You failed to see that Songhai, Mali and Ghanaian empire had surpassed Europe and helped developed Europe. The fall of moorish empire and their subsequent defeat in Spain, during the inquisition, lead into slavery, with the first slaves being from the Iberian Peninsula and shipped to Santo Domingo.

Again using Africa as a country and Egypt separate from Africa. Please explain to us how different a Kemetian is to the modern day African?

I see you are denying barbarian ancestry. Fair. Is this by any chance you are slyly trying to claim ancestral Egypt by way of Turkish origin? Just asking.....i like to ask questions.

Again, i am confused by your generalization of the term "African". If there are countries in Africa, where people hunt for a living, does that mean the entire Africa?

I am sensing straw man argument here. Not every Africans were kings or descended from Royalty. My assertions relates to your ignorant statement that Africans pretty much never evolved from Hunter-gatherers and your sub argument that ancient Egypt was not black African( though you tried to deny saying so).

If those were debunked, then I will ask...... by who? what scientific method and study did they use to deduce that?

Debunked, debunked, debunked, debunked, debunked...... all the while avoiding actually having to argue the topic. lol

I said most African-Americans were descended from recent hunter-gatherer's, which is true.

Can we argue that one topic, and then I can show you evidence of that, data, even pictures from around when the first camera's into play.....

I think that would show recent Africans in a truer light..... (nothing to be ashamed of, it's guys like you that take offence) but lets show them as the tribal nature they are....... I can show you white people acting like them if that makes you feel better?

Edit: Cranially debunked got me PMSL, thanks for that
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Vinnykin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2020, 06:51 PM #53
Undisputed Champion

Vinnykin has a reputation beyond reputeVinnykin has a reputation beyond reputeVinnykin has a reputation beyond reputeVinnykin has a reputation beyond reputeVinnykin has a reputation beyond reputeVinnykin has a reputation beyond reputeVinnykin has a reputation beyond reputeVinnykin has a reputation beyond reputeVinnykin has a reputation beyond reputeVinnykin has a reputation beyond reputeVinnykin has a reputation beyond repute
tosser - Weltschmerz here you go - Weltschmerz should soothe you - Weltschmerz I can't stand these casuals that are homo 4 hearn - !a! keep up the good posts - !a! 

Quote:
1. genetically debunked

2. Cranially debunked

5. Greco-Roman debunked

My people, race were called savages since the 800's...... pagans, Celts, dirty Scots, savages etc......

My grandparents grew up in tenement flats, in the 30's, sharing toilets with the whole block of houses..... then they got bombed by the Germans and had to live on rations.........

GTFO with your privilege and thinking people have it better than you...... speak to my grandparents and you would be laughed at you ****ing melt.

The reason people have better stuff is their parents and grandparents worked for it.... and that's the end of it.

You want to make a good future for your kids? get a job, buy a house, pay it off..... give them a good start in life.
Old 06-07-2020, 08:36 PM #54
Lord Of The Force

Quoted: 1138 Post(s)
Jedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 60,403.69
Total Points: 69,510.78
Have a drink on MEL - MELLY-MEL... Thanks bro. Here's a beer on me. - led And one more from me : ) - jazluvr Cheers! - sweetpea87 Have a pint for the fights tonight - sweetpea87 
Thanks bro - Amazinger No Message - jas thank you sir - -jose- thanks for quick payment - -jose- Merry Christmas! - Amazinger 
thanks - Santa_ here's :wank: to the good old days :beerchug: - -jose- 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -Freddy- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
Benefits and drawbacks?.

What is so wrong in admitting that black people are more athletically gifted as a race?, Asian people are generally smarter, white people are a decent blend of all attributes?.

Why is this such a crime?.

Maybe if we all accepted there are differences between races instead of trying to force the narrative that we are all completely equal, we could actually move forward.

Shouldn't we celebrate difference?.

Obviously there are exceptions to the rule, but **** me we are all adults.
Tremendous post.

I have been saying this for years. Every race has advantages and disadvantages that if weighed up, we're all completely equal.

Some people just can't deal with it.
Jedi Vader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2020, 10:13 PM #55
Greatness!!

Quoted: 3289 Post(s)
megas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,739.53
Total Points: 56,754.10
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Thanks for the link - hectari good post! - -jose- No Message - -jose- f*ck racism, cheers! - ,GGG 
That is a good find The Manipulated Mang - hectari 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinnykin View Post
My people, race were called savages since the 800's...... pagans, Celts, dirty Scots, savages etc......

My grandparents grew up in tenement flats, in the 30's, sharing toilets with the whole block of houses..... then they got bombed by the Germans and had to live on rations.........

GTFO with your privilege and thinking people have it better than you...... speak to my grandparents and you would be laughed at you ****ing melt.

The reason people have better stuff is their parents and grandparents worked for it.... and that's the end of it.

You want to make a good future for your kids? get a job, buy a house, pay it off..... give them a good start in life.

Stop responding to me in double posts. Just make up your mind and say what you have to say to me in one post. I have seen that style of posting before, but i can't remember the alt.

To be honest, i am not interested in the back and forth with you because you bore me; i honestly thought you had new arguments other than what has been discussed here to death. You need to bump one of those threads. Ask Ghost and Man-down, Big Dunn and all those guys. We went at it for days with this stuff already. We discussed Affluent black neighbourhoods, Red lining, per capita income, etc.

This gets old, really, and once the facts are up, people will stop posting again and the thread dies. Then you or someone else will create another thread with a new alt and start this mess over again. If you have nothing new to say, then go drink some more wine.
megas30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2020, 11:01 PM #56
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 569 Post(s)
Ubeja Vontell has a reputation beyond reputeUbeja Vontell has a reputation beyond reputeUbeja Vontell has a reputation beyond reputeUbeja Vontell has a reputation beyond reputeUbeja Vontell has a reputation beyond reputeUbeja Vontell has a reputation beyond reputeUbeja Vontell has a reputation beyond reputeUbeja Vontell has a reputation beyond reputeUbeja Vontell has a reputation beyond reputeUbeja Vontell has a reputation beyond reputeUbeja Vontell has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 28,010.03

Still waiting for somebody to explain to me why there isn't .....one.....white cornerback in the NFL, WELL?

Why do we have to go back to 1964 to find a white sprinter on a USA Olympic 4x1 team?

Why do we have no white sub 9.90/19.70 sprinters?

Why do we have to go back to 1956 to find a white American sprinter winning the Olympic 100m?

So nobody has ever noticed the quicks, speed, elusiveness we only see in black athletes, really?

And it's been going on for a long time.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

All the want, need, culture in the world gives anyone what we see in that video that is a gift given to those from western Africa. Why some try to battle the obvious....???? This is a black thing....
[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

Last edited by Ubeja Vontell; 06-07-2020 at 11:13 PM.
Ubeja Vontell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2020, 02:48 AM #57
Banned

Quoted: 3892 Post(s)
AlexKid has a reputation beyond reputeAlexKid has a reputation beyond reputeAlexKid has a reputation beyond reputeAlexKid has a reputation beyond reputeAlexKid has a reputation beyond reputeAlexKid has a reputation beyond reputeAlexKid has a reputation beyond reputeAlexKid has a reputation beyond reputeAlexKid has a reputation beyond reputeAlexKid has a reputation beyond reputeAlexKid has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,512.81
Total Points: 127,796.02
for being a true ambassador in the training forum - jas Winning hearts/minds of the Loungers - BostonGuy AlexKid is good boy - Willy Wanker WAR Alex da kid! - Hi Rudyo! Lounge MVP - Ruthless One 
Happy New Year.. - !! AI-Holmes!! King Lounge poster - ,GGG The king of comedy - Polarbear XdXdXddddd - Santa_ Its a parallelogram....enjoy it - Spray_resistant 

Man this needs more respect. Problem is we have low empathy for anyone that isnt from our tribe usually. That damn tribal instinct in humans, makes you cold as fcuk to anyone that "isnt you"

Then your "tribe" gets chosen rather randomly , slightly different circumstances and ud be on another side completely, the opposite side perhaps, and ud be being a bastard to who you represent now.

When people are dying it should no longer be about your ego/narcissism/ self esteem. Thats a mother and father who's soul is now murdered for life.

Last edited by AlexKid; 06-08-2020 at 03:03 AM.
AlexKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2020, 05:42 AM #58
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Stop responding to me in double posts. Just make up your mind and say what you have to say to me in one post. I have seen that style of posting before, but i can't remember the alt.

To be honest, i am not interested in the back and forth with you because you bore me; i honestly thought you had new arguments other than what has been discussed here to death. You need to bump one of those threads. Ask Ghost and Man-down, Big Dunn and all those guys. We went at it for days with this stuff already. We discussed Affluent black neighbourhoods, Red lining, per capita income, etc.

This gets old, really, and once the facts are up, people will stop posting again and the thread dies. Then you or someone else will create another thread with a new alt and start this mess over again. If you have nothing new to say, then go drink some more wine.
Classic - blame alts and the use other threads (that I have not seen as I do not live my life on Boxing Scene and online forums) to shut down an argument.

If you think I am an alt, I will tell you where I live..... Portlethen, Scotland, around 7 miles south of Aberdeen city.

Good to know you are a total melt though, and believe Ancient Egyptians were "Africans" in the modern use of the term. lol (the word Africans did not even exist at that time).

Old 06-08-2020, 05:47 AM #59
Undisputed Champion

Quote:

Never reveal your weakness to people, or let them know what bothers you.

If double posts bother you, god help you in life

Share This With Friends