Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
    just cut it out.....

and what does it really matter to you he dont pay your bills
    Don’t be his baby sitter. This little phaggot has called me an Uncle Tom and asking where I live to fight me and sent multiple pms. Now he’s crying to you. Don’t fall for his bs
    Last edited by HanzGruber; 05-22-2019, 08:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
      Don’t be his baby sitter. This little phaggot has called me an Uncle Sam and asking where I live to fight me and sent multiple pms. Now he’s crying to you. Don’t fall for his bs
      both of you cut it out..... unless he quotes you directly theres no point in making posts about him etc

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        And Mussolini made the trains run on time.

No group calling for racial strife and violence deserves praise.

The Southern Poverty Law Center designated them the worst hate group in America, and considering the SPLC is a de facto arm of the DNC that speaks volumes.

https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-h...p/nation-islam

Southern Povery Law Center is one of the most hackiest sources out there. And as much as I would agree what they have to say about the noi I still wouldn't use SPLC as source simply for the fact that they're atrocious. They have Ben Shapiro on there for crying out loud.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
          Southern Povery Law Center is one of the most hackiest sources out there. And as much as I would agree what they have to say about the noi I still wouldn't use SPLC as source simply for the fact that they're atrocious. They have Ben Shapiro on there for crying out loud.
          That's exactly my point.

They are a D superfan group, and for them to put the NOI on their list speaks volumes, as Team D needs the blacks voting at 90%+ D rates or they are in big, big trouble at the polls.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
            There are many things Farakhan says that I agree with and some things he says that I don't agree with, I just think his approach in relaying his message could be different at times.... Why? Because it frightens white people. This is really what it comes down too.

Not so much the accuracy of his message, but that bit frightens white people and makes them think blacks will raise up and rebel against the white man

Personally, I don't have any issues with Jews. Never have, but for the sake of improving the black community, I can overlook these small differences With the minister in hopes of having a better community. I’m

Let's be honest and candid. That's what this is really about.

The NOI has been around since the 30's. Of all the negative publicity and hate they get, what hate crimes have they actually ccommitted against whites??

If you want to talk about facts, I challenge anyone of you to come forward with evidence of them actually killing whites? You won't find anything.

Almost 56 years ago, they killed Malcolm X who was one of their own. I will always hold resentment for that, but again he was one of their own. What did they do to white people? Nothing.

The only thing they're guilty of is trying to educate their own people, instill a sense of pride a d value in black men, clean up the gun violence in their own communities and increase education. That's it. That's what they're guilty of factually.

Thier values actually align with the talking points of Republicans which is why it's fascinating to watch Republicans attack them. They and the democrats attack them because they don't control them

The dems and republicans only want black leadership that they can control. Anyone that they don't control, they are immediately threatened by them and cast them as a criminal/criminal organization.

We will not make any real progress in this country until America can come to terms with they can't covertly control everything and still expect to have success. Blacks need a different type of doctrine, one that doesn't meet traditional standards because we face and have faced challenges internally and externally (400 years worth) that are unique to that of any other ethnic group.
            Shalom, agree with much of what you wrote.
            Jhonny want to know if chihuahuas are cool with you?

Comment

Working...
            X