No announcement yet.

Haymon Wasting Time on JOSHUA... 50-0 more important

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
    He didnt mention the word WHITES not one time .

Wilder DIRECTLY has attacked them with an AGENDA and IN the media in LIVE interviews with his stupid viewpoints. lol

Joshua has NEVER accused ANY group of people being racists Wilder has and beyond WHITES ,hes also attacked an entire country by claiming the U.K is a RACIST country ............

Yea sure this guy is going to get sponsorships !

He stopped doing it bc OBVIOUSLY someone pulled him aside and told him to smarten up .

Joshua hss NEVER been in trouble AS the HW champion , and for you to compare someone a teenager for selling weed compared to a GROWN man Wilder for the stupidity he has been involved with AS the HW champion is a joke in itself . lol

One has sponsorships .

One doesn't .

We all know why !
    Wtf does sponsors have to do with boxing you groupie? Wilder is sponsored by everlast and he’ll get more soon. Sponsor don’t give a **** about what you’re talking about. Obviously you weren’t aware of AJ legal problems lmao. One has been in prison and one hasn’t. Lol at you saying he was a teenager you’re just suckin him off at This point. 21 isn’t a teenager. Now find away to spin it. AJ is a thug deal with it most heavyweights are. Why are you defending a man who thinks he’s superior to you?

It was a turning point. Before the world championships I said: ‘Man, I have to change. I have an opportunity with boxing that I believe in. I am going to focus all my energies in boxing.’ I was 21 and I’d had my share of problems. Another court case actually got me into boxing. I was facing a long sentence … and when I beat that I decided to start boxing.”

Was this earlier case also cannabis-related? “No,” Joshua says. “It was fighting and other crazy stuff. I was actually on remand, when you’re in jail waiting for your sentence. There are idiots inside and this is when you realise what you are dealing with in prison. I was on remand in Reading for two weeks. Once you’re there it’s 50-50 because you’ve been found guilty

Comment

lol get him to 49-0 and then fight Joshua! lol

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
        What a joke wilder fans are

Cowards
        Not really. OP is just saying Wilder shouldn't be on peg hooks waiting for Hearn. Fight, keep busy.

Comment

50-0 fighting bums whilst holding one alphabet belt hostage and never attempting to unify would sum this loser fraud up, i hope he goes for it.

Comment

Joshua fans don’t get it. It’s Joshua’s moment to steal and break Wilder’s goal. Joshua must want that WBC too. If Joshua can make Wilder happy then make the fight. Other than that, Wilder needs to stay busy anyways as he would, so the road to 50 is inevitable. I just hope we can blame Joshua fans for the delay as usual. Ortiz would’ve blasted Klitschko too. Corrie Sanders got nothing on Ortiz fighting an older Klitschko. Ortiz the deadlier Southpaw than Sanders was.

Wilder should get Fury next. Parker too. So he can KO them

Comment

Originally posted by Lester Tutor View Post
              Not yet, yes. Wilder needs a stepping stone win to get that Bolt signatory image.

Canelo has Under Armour way before Joshua, and Tank Davis is also Under Armour
              Of course they are. They are both way more popular in the US than Wilder

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                He didnt mention the word WHITES not one time .

Wilder DIRECTLY has attacked them with an AGENDA and IN the media in LIVE interviews with his stupid viewpoints. lol

Joshua has NEVER accused ANY group of people being racists Wilder has and beyond WHITES ,hes also attacked an entire country by claiming the U.K is a RACIST country ............

Yea sure this guy is going to get sponsorships !

He stopped doing it bc OBVIOUSLY someone pulled him aside and told him to smarten up .

Joshua hss NEVER been in trouble AS the HW champion , and for you to compare someone a teenager for selling weed compared to a GROWN man Wilder for the stupidity he has been involved with AS the HW champion is a joke in itself . lol

One has sponsorships .

One doesn't .

We all know why !
                Don't be a ****ing moron. You knew exactly what he meant.

Comment

Working...
                X