No announcement yet.

Harrison Ford: "Stop Giving Power to People Who Don't Believe in Science"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Says the guy with his own plane, and who recently got in trouble out hot-dogging it.

Another hypocrite.

Sad to see.

Just make movies and stfu.
    Yeah. Schwarzenegger has said the same thing. Stupid hypocrites in their planes, hummers, airconditioning and green lawns. STFU already or donate all your wealth to NGO's and universities that can make a difference

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
      Yeah. Schwarzenegger has said the same thing. Stupid hypocrites in their planes, hummers, airconditioning and green lawns. STFU already or donate all your wealth to NGO's and universities that can make a difference
      Non sequitur.

Plus, "but so-and-so did it too!" is the argument of a child.

That, I think Arnold is a hypocrite too.

Remember, I'm not a team guy.

Would you like to address my point now? Without fallacy, of course.

Comment

yeah stop voting for lawyers, tycoons and movie stars

Comment

Most celebrities such as Harrison, believe in Science Fiction, just like their fake news. Harrison is a hypocrite. Big gun-grab advocate, yet most of his movies he's shooting people in violent confrontations. Another privileged, overpaid, idealistic douche living in a bubble.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
            Most celebrities such as Harrison, believe in Science Fiction, just like their fake news. Harrison is a hypocrite. Big gun-grab advocate, yet most of his movies he's shooting people in violent confrontations. Another privileged, overpaid, idealistic douche living in a bubble.
            Should people who dont believe in science be in charge?

Comment

It is disturbing the amount of politicians & every day regular people who don't "believe" in science. Part of it seems like a simple class thing. Like a lot of politicians & every day regular people don't wanna listen to what someone they view as "uppity" or "trying to be better than them" cuz of the level of education they have or w/e reason. Its f#cked up & I think if we as a species fail or get greatly reduced on this planet in the next 100 or 200 years it'll be because smarter people than us weren't listened to as much as they shoulda been.

Comment

Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
                Should people who dont believe in science be in charge?
                I don't think there is anyone in charge who is completely dismissive of all science. While I don't subscribe to leaders who proselytize, they are entitled to their faith and beliefs and to live according to their values. Majority vote dictates who gets to filter their leadership decisions in accordance to those values.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                  I don't think there is anyone in charge who is completely dismissive of all science. While I don't subscribe to leaders who proselytize, they are entitled to their faith and beliefs and to live according to their values. Majority vote dictates who gets to filter their leadership decisions in accordance to those values.
                  Im aware of how majority votes work and I didnt challenge anyone's right to their faith and beliefs.

Im asking you your opinion.

Should people who do not believe in science be in charge?

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    It is disturbing the amount of politicians & every day regular people who don't "believe" in science. Part of it seems like a simple class thing. Like a lot of politicians & every day regular people don't wanna listen to what someone they view as "uppity" or "trying to be better than them" cuz of the level of education they have or w/e reason. Its f#cked up & I think if we as a species fail or get greatly reduced on this planet in the next 100 or 200 years it'll be because smarter people than us weren't listened to as much as they shoulda been.
                    I dont want people to be unemployed. I want people living today to be able to live today.

But we arent heading towards good things as a species if we keep going that way. Only one planet earth, one sun...

Comment

shut it, Indiana

Comment

Working...
                      X