• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "what are the odds"

"what are the odds"

Comment

• Originally posted by The Westerner View Post
      judging by the amount of posts am seeing hear, i think this will still make some huge 💰 💰 💰 💰
      Yup. When there is money. It will happen. Besides Floyd owes the world for that lame performance that he did in the first fight that he had to say this.

Floyd Mayweather: " I owe them for the Pacquiao fight "

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.637e6deb6c31

This Is How Floyd Mayweather Jr Will be remembered if he doesn't clean up the embarrassing memory of fighting queer in the biggest stage in boxing.

https://youtu.be/JzMLdMX8PZ0

When floyd's own father and trainer saw his son fight scared. You know something is up.

https://youtu.be/xhubzWi5YNE

Comment

• Pacquiao won't have the media protection of Arum and Harvard Law shilling for him this time around, and Floyd has access to even better stuff than Pacquiao does if they hold it overseas. Spoon might actually have to kill himself after this one.

Comment

• Originally posted by gilbert_rl View Post
          Everybody likes to complain lol I'll watch this
          Yeah, It's like it's the end of the world for all those who complaint about it. It's pretty simple. Don't buy it.

It feels like they are worried will get exposed and destroyed even more this time around. Pac's speed with a healed shoulder will be too much for Floyd. Heck, a one armed Pac was too much for Floyd. I don't really think Floyd would risk it this time around. Wait for Floyd to tuck his tail again.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
            Pacquiao won't have the media protection of Arum and Harvard Law shilling for him this time around, and Floyd has access to even better stuff than Pacquiao does if they hold it overseas. Spoon might actually have to kill himself after this one.
            So now you know how much of a cheat your man is.. If this happens, it's going to be VADA testing where ever it is.. Hence, this fight will not happen. Your man is too chicken to fight clean.

Comment

• Originally posted by CodeBreaker View Post
              "what are the odds"

"what are the odds"
              Probably 50/50

Comment

• Manny walks away with girls saying I LOVE YOU....Floyd...with a bunch of dudes. lol once a phagg always a phagg

Comment

• Originally posted by markther View Post
                  The funny thing about Floyd is he hates Oscar SO MUCH, he waits for the perfect time to try to take some shine from him. Now I would actually pay to see OSCAR & FLOYD. They hate each more than Canelo and GGG-LMAO!!!!
                  Well said buddy well said. That is as much the as the truth as I have heard. It's a joke that Floyd has to try and jump in the way and take some spot light away every time there is a huge fight with a Oscar fighter and 💯 on a Canelo fight as he wants to be the star of the week. Floyd's ego is to big for his little head. If Oscar truly took it seriously I would pay to watch that fight as well at 154. And yes it would easily clear out more then GGG and Canelo lol.

Comment

Working...
                  X