Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao vs Mikey Garcia on December!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL after all the BS about fighting Spence.

Pathetic. I knew he was full of it. He has no shame.

Comment

Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
      If Mikey beat Manny. He become a legend. If you beat a legend you become a legend.

Yes! But you must be in a win streak and exit like how a legend should...otherwise might end up like Marquez that got schooled by Bradley. Or Horn that was humiliated by Crawford.

Comment

If this is true, it's a bad move for Manny at 39.

Comment

Makes more sense, excellent fight against an old legend that will let him test the 147lb's.

Comment

Mikey is a joke.

His whole career he has avoided all his natural opponents.

Gamboa, Linares, and Terrence Crawford.

Comment

The fight is just a talked about maybe and not a done deal. I don't get excited about maybe fights because they usually don't happen. Again too much talk about Mikey moving up TWO FULL WEIGHT CLASSES. He is just as big as Pacquiao. He won a world title at 140 so he is only moving up one weight class and we all know Pacquiao isn't a real welterweight. Mikey weighed 149 pounds on fight night for Easter and that's almost exactly the same as the 150 pounds Pacquiao usually weighs for welterweight fights. I think Pacquiao knocks him out if the fight happens. It's a great fight if it happens and I think either man has a good chance to win.

Comment

It’s truly pathetic that Mikey has pretended he wants Spence all along with no intention of actually following through with it. People fell for it too.

Comment

Originally posted by RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM View Post
                  gtfoh. Mikey has never rocked any welterweights. I have respect for Mikey, but there's no way he would "kill" Pacquiao.

I understand you have deep admiration for Mikey but at the very least...you gotta respect the weight classes. If there's a hierarchy, that's one of them that you have to respect.

You are talking to a poster who picked Vanes to beat GGG there FYI.

Comment

Would love to see it

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                      You are talking to a poster who picked Vanes to beat GGG there FYI.
                      vanes would beat him in a rematch. he has ggg timed now

Comment

Working...
                      X