Larryx Makes A Cameo On Ellie Sechback Video

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Larryx Makes A Cameo On Ellie Sechback Video

https://youtu.be/EB_EZAdNZj4?t=17m25s

should be time stamped but just incase its not fast foward to 17minutes and 25 seconds in/.

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
    https://youtu.be/EB_EZAdNZj4?t=17m25s

should be time stamped but just incase its not fast foward to 17minutes and 25 seconds in/.
    Funny, but I have actually spoken to the homie Larry, and he’s funny, knows how to chill, go to war, respect his people.

I can laugh at this because it’s so far away from Larry...

Respect homie! Larry, smash hoes, keep on being a righteous man. I got asked to coach a christian jr high school 100 meters away, and I’m terrified.. I can ball, but I got no confidence in my coaching skills.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      Funny, but I have actually spoken to the homie Larry, and he’s funny, knows how to chill, go to war, respect his people.

Respect homie! Larry, smash hoes, keep on being a righteous man. I got asked to coach a christian jr high school 100 meters away, and I’m terrified.. I can ball, but I got no confidence in my coaching skills.
      i kindly disagree.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
        i kindly disagree.
        Cool, but have you, you personally ever spoken to Larry, he called me back from Houston TX, as butler was hiding in his closet..

I’m no liar homie, Larry called me back,
        Array knows my name, and numべr prison number and home phone number.

He, Larry called me back, on his dime!

He’s cool as ****. I need to get back to the states, to give Beer my warriors garbage, to give makavelli a signed Jim plunkett paper..big Jim went from my hood then to stanford(hate Stanford) high school graduate from ghetto central.. he got out because of his athleticism, I got out cuz people mistakenly feared me...

I’m glad you kindly disagree. I owe Larry a bbq, his home, his peeps, me cooking.. I think that only my wife can eat my food, I eat raw jalapeños every day. But, when I meet Larry, I’ll cook so others can eat...

Then cook for myself...

Comment

Looks like him too

Comment

Larryx is a real Mikey Garcia fan.

Comment

My middle boy fought his first match at that gym. That's like 20mins from my house.

Comment

That guy is too articulate and clean to be Larry

Larry has green teeth and 12 chins

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post

I disagree with this. Larry is a bum and a terrible parent - fuçk him

Comment

Working...
                    X