No announcement yet.

Rigo would lose to loma easily on points

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rigo would lose to loma easily on points

Rigo simply does not throw enough punches to win rounds against Lomachenko. Loma will go to the body if rigo is too elusive and steal rounds.

I don't see this fight being entertaining at all

lol points? He would get stopped...

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
      Rigo simply does not throw enough punches to win rounds against Lomachenko. Loma will go to the body if rigo is too elusive and steal rounds.

I don't see this fight being entertaining at all
      you forgetting that rigo tends to fight to the level of his opposition. throw punches and he throws back, loma likes getting angles but he'll be working with another southpaw, loma has to use his angels to set up to an opponents lead side, this keeps the opponent off balance and hard to set up power shots. he does that to rigo and he is pin point for rigo left hand which rigo disguises. sometimes rigo feints the left to make it look like a cross and turns into either a hook or uppercut based on his position. and rigo breaks faces as well. this aint no walk in the park for either guy and certainly wont be for lomachenko.

Comment

Rigo is talking all kinds of crap and trying to make it into a race thing.
        I didn't think it was that serious.
        I just saw it as Loma beating Walters not you know..

Loma, Rigo, Ward, and Crawford fight nothing alike. What are people trying to compare?
        They all fight differently. Just because they're all considered "boxers" doesn't mean they box the same.
        People are idiots. I don't know why I'm still surprised.

Comment

Ooooooooooookay. Thanks for sharing. Lomenchenko has an amateur pedigree that's equal to Rigondeaux. He's bigger and younger. He should win. You're not exactly going out on a limb with this prediction.

Comment

with that size difference, i dont think Rigo even gets to 8 rounds

Comment

Working...
            X