Collapse
No announcement yet.

**2012 NBA Playoffs Thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 13 point lead really ain't **** in this series.

I mean, obviously I wish it was closer, but I expect Lebron to be a little quieter in the second half.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pugilistic™ View Post
      Are you watching the game ? This has been the best officiated game of the series so far.

I haven't seen any bad calls yet.
      No...I'm actually not even in front of a tv. I just felt like saying that. Duh!

Comment

• Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
        Miami is playing well right now in the first half, and and once the second half start, they aren't going to hit a shot even if their lives depends on it.
        With the exception of James, nobody was hittin shots for us in the first half either.

Having Bosh on the floor will change the dynamics a little bit, on both sides of the floor. We start dying when the second half comes around because we have a horrible half-court game, very few scoring options outside of James & Wade and a horrible half-court playbook.

Bosh will alleviate some of that. Hopefully

Comment

• Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
          Already knew where the calls were going to go.
          wtf? haven't seen one bad call in this game yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
            wtf? haven't seen one bad call in this game yet.
            Shutup Swizz

Comment

• Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
              So predictable, same outcome as last night's game. Spurs started out strong in the first half, then they couldn't hit a shot in the second half. Miami is playing well right now in the first half, and and once the second half start, they aren't going to hit a shot even if their lives depends on it.

Sometime you can't look at the past to predict the future'

Le bon bon is in beast mode and I don't see that changing.

As Le bon bon goes so does the Heat.

Comment

• Bosh's presence keep the Cs from going through Garnett like before.

I wonder how they adjust. I'd think go to Allen because Wade seems a bit off. But I, personally, wouldn't trust is shot right now. Like a sniper with an eyestrain.

Comment

• Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
                  No...I'm actually not even in front of a tv. I just felt like saying that. Duh!
                  Well you might as well of been elsewhere if you think the Heat are getting all the calls.

Heat has a 2 FT attempt advantage.

This game has been called pretty well so far which is surprising considering the other games.

Comment

• For ur top scorer to go 12-14 for 30+ points in the first half & ur only up 13 points is frustrating....

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                      Bosh's presence keep the Cs from going through Garnett like before.

I wonder how they adjust. I'd think go to Allen because Wade seems a bit off. But I, personally, wouldn't trust is shot right now. Like a sniper with an eyestrain.
                      You haven't been watching the game because Wade hasn't guarded Allen at all during the first half.

Chalmers has surprisingly enough.

Comment

Working...
                      X