No announcement yet.

LOL At Folks Claiming Canelo Won

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nubianpiye View Post
    Roids though, he looks much smaller though lmao guy got a beat down. Glolovkin has always been an overrated bum.
    So you’re saying beating Golovkin isnt a big win for Canelo?

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
      Yes I agree, commentary from HBO was ridiculously biased. I predicted Canelo tko but I feel GGG full deserved the win.
      Listening to Max was like hearing somebody watch ****. Im pretty sure he nutted on himself several times.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
        Aw, the first fight was closer for me. This fight was clear. Yeah, he made Canelo miss a hell of a lot. I thought he should have went to the body more but honestly, he didn't have to. He snapped Canelo's head back with that jab like there was no tomorrow. Impressive performance.

But Oscar's boy got his W. Boxrec really doesn't mean jack shlt anymore.

Ah, well. The circus continues...
        This is how Canelo is walking today

Comment

Originally posted by Songbird View Post
          i wouldnt LOL at people saying canelo won, u could see a 1 point win for him if u were a fan of his, no problem

i just LOL at the anti golovs who are just making fools of themselves time after time, they just cant even man up, or woman up and admit both guys left it all out there is a GREAT fight!!!! shame on them, they really are a SAD sad bunch
          Both fighters took alot out of eachother too. Thats how brutal punches from both guys were. Its one of those fights where they both will never forget how hard they got hit.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
            Damn, man.

Boxing Azteca had GGG ahead going into the last round, 106-103.

GGG made Canelo miss a lot and put in the work round by round. This one was not as close as the first at all. It's shameful they did this but go ahead and cheer for your new "champion."

That shlt was a total joke.

Hail to GGG the true middleweight champion.

at all the fools claiming the red-head even made it close.

116-112, clear win

Deep down, you ain’t laughing, you’re hurting! Just pull the trigger. Nobody will miss your sorry ass.

AND NEWWWWWWW!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
              Didn’t really see this one so can’t judge. I have watched the first 4 rounds on YouTube but too busy to watch everything.
              post of the week right here

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. EBT 97K View Post
                Deep down, you ain’t laughing, you’re hurting! Just pull the trigger. Nobody will miss your sorry ass.

AND NEWWWWWWW!!!

Comment

Working...
                X