Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wilder ducked Joshua for this?

Comment

Originally posted by abracada View Post
      Potential May v Pac II in Dec would push this to next year!
      Assuming thats even a thing & this wasn't just Floyd trying to step on Oscar's day as he's known to do.

But yea if #MayPac2 is a thing then obviously this December fight won't be popping off in December unless they can someone co-join these events or even wanna do something like that. Just thinking out loud with the 2nd half of that cuz idk that #MayPac2 is getting Floyd $100M this time around so if they called on something a lil extra it wouldn't shock me.

Spence vs Mikey wouldn't be a bad co-main for a December PPV whoever happens to be headlining it doe.

Comment

Originally posted by BLACK KNOT View Post
        no its not! porter vs garcia did crap ratings. PAC vs froid is rematch no one wants to see. fury is unreliable. you gaymon groupies are disgusting!
        Your grandmother is disgusting. Go brush your teeth and stop following me around boxingscene girl.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          For anyone who didn't check out the article to be clear this is about the fight not happening on Nov. 17 & I never heard Nov. 17 as a date being talked about in forever. Its been talked of as a December fight for most of the life of this fight being discussed.
          It was never ON for November 17th that Twitter account for that website is the worst. And this story is written by the same guy who wrote the article saying PBC created their own belts. That website is cancer. Maybe that's why Jake Donavan left them so quick

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            It was never ON for November 17th that Twitter account for that website is the worst. And this story is written by the same guy who wrote the article saying PBC created their own belts. That website is cancer. Maybe that's why Jake Donavan left them so quick
            Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
              Thank you.
              You still sure it happens?

I am but I'm having my doubts abit.

We expected it to be announced by now.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

Last week, Wilder fans claimed it'd get announced this week because of the free exposure it'd get.

Now they've changed their tune and say they'll announce it next week, to ruin Joshua/Povetkin. LoL.

Something smells fishy.

Comment

Surely the big news in this article if it is credible is this?

"A purse split and a venue have still yet to be agreed upon."

Would be quite amazing if they haven't even agreed financials yet despite talk of an agreement.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

Still sure, old friend. Still 100% sure.

Comment

It was never officially announced.

Comment

Working...
                      X